California there may be hope for you yet

It's hard to believe that North Carolina isn't a little California from 1870 until 2010 democrats control the general assembly that's 140 of democrat control. That's almost as long as Californa statehood California became a state in 1850.
So Californians there is hope for you.

All large cities have a lot of homeless, CA is just the worst , always has been. This is the way it is , rich people live in heaven while the rest live in hell and work for the rich or are homeless.
If you are unhappy, move and work for yourself

I don't live in CA or NC. I'm am not homeless, but I know what causes homelessness, and the girl in NC does work.
Irrelevant
It was in response to the Third Party.
Irrelevant is still irrelevant regarding what you were posting to.

The relevance of this post is what?
if relevance is key in posting, why bother with anything she says? she's never posted anything relevant before.
Just trying to figure out how she got the notion this thread was about homelessness?
after 2 posts from her i figured out it was never worth trying to figure her out.
All large cities have a lot of homeless, CA is just the worst , always has been. This is the way it is , rich people live in heaven while the rest live in hell and work for the rich or are homeless.
if relevance is key in posting, why bother with anything she says? she's never posted anything relevant before.
Just trying to figure out how she got the notion this thread was about homelessness?

I am aware it was about Dem/Republicans. The republican states have the most poor and uninsured.
so you knowingly knew it wasn't about homelessness but yet you brought up homelessness

Just to make you aware that NC is poor with many homeless as well.

What was the OP about again, oh , just to trash CA because it has Democratic leadership.

after 2 posts from her i figured out it was never worth trying to figure her out.

I am aware it was about Dem/Republicans. The republican states have the most poor and uninsured.
so you knowingly knew it wasn't about homelessness but yet you brought up homelessness

What was the OP about again, oh , just to trash CA because it has Democratic leadership.
That has what to do with this thread?

I don't live in CA or NC. I'm am not homeless, but I know what causes homelessness, and the girl in NC does work.
Irrelevant

I'm sure it was, what was the OP about?? I will let you tell me. Make it clear!!

Mexifornia has been conceded to wetbacks, white guilt whackos, criminals, pole puffers, rug munchers and feminazis....this disgusting shithole is never coming back.

Irrelevant

I'm sure it was, what was the OP about?? I will let you tell me. Make it clear!!
140 years of democrat control and North Carolina is not as screwed up as California is

It's hard to believe that North Carolina isn't a little California from 1870 until 2010 democrats control the general assembly that's 140 of democrat control. That's almost as long as Californa statehood California became a state in 1850.

/-----/
upload_2019-9-17_10-8-31.png

Irrelevant

140 years of democrat control and North Carolina is not as screwed up as California is

40 million compared to 10 million. Not much comparison. I'd like to see Republicans run it, oh wait, Ronny, Wilson and Arnold.

List of governors of California - Wikipedia

Last edited:

You do know that many of those uber wealthy are also liberals don't you?
They only pay lip service to the poor to placate their perceived privilege while never wanting those people in their gated communities. Nor would they ever set foot in the ghettos.
This notion that only republicans are rich is a lie.

You mean those that own uber? I do not know any uber drivers.

Irrelevant

40 million compared to 10 million. Not much comparison. I'd like to see Republicans run it, oh wait, Ronny, Wilson and Arnold.

A lot of ignorence on the west coast

Ignorence?
I love irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, thank you Nancy Pelosi.

I know since they voted for Republican governors.

Governor doesn't make laws
A tyrannical system

Ignorence?
I love irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking in the mirror

A tyrannical system

He sure can veto them. And in Ronny's case send in the police and NG's, Bloody Thursday. Also Nixon did the Kent state, both republicans.

A tyrannical system

He sure can veto them. And in Ronny's case send in the police and NG's, Bloody Thursday. Also Nixon did the Kent state, both republicans.
when was the last Republican governor?
OMG
Nixon from the 50's? Californa has a few fucked democrats since then.

At least North Carolina doesn't let fruit hang around in the wrong bathroom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back