California surfer uses food stamps to buy sushi and avoid work

This surfer actually had a job. He was working in a recording studio. But he decided to be a star himself and quit to take public benefits until his big break came along.

So, he had actually paid into the system. Seems fair that he should be able to utilize it.

The system is broke.
"I paid into it" and "I have insurance and may as well use it" when Johnny has the sniffles is what has us in bankruptcy now.
The system has more than doubled in cost over the last 5 years.
Fuck him, let him starve.
But he wouldn't. There is free food handed out at a church a mile down the road from where he lives.
But you support him eating sushi with my money.

The system has more than doubled in cost over the last 5 years because stupid middle class people voted for Republicans, or worse yet, voted for other than R or D.

So, he had actually paid into the system. Seems fair that he should be able to utilize it.

The system is broke.
"I paid into it" and "I have insurance and may as well use it" when Johnny has the sniffles is what has us in bankruptcy now.
The system has more than doubled in cost over the last 5 years.
Fuck him, let him starve.
But he wouldn't. There is free food handed out at a church a mile down the road from where he lives.
But you support him eating sushi with my money.

The system has more than doubled in cost over the last 5 years because stupid middle class people voted for Republicans, or worse yet, voted for other than R or D.

Last time I looked Moe it was Obama in office.
I thought the President was supposed to lead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back