California suffering through SEVERE climate change

Here is a graph of Lake Mead click for link .

Seems consistent with the past two years coming back up this month. We can wait thirty days and know for sure.

carbon is a black powder? I didn't know that. I'll have to google it. hey elektra, you gonna cry when the next big one drops your house? shall I order it so soon? I will have my God destroy your house, pick a date, if you dare. give me a least a week to petition my God to punish you for example.
September 2nd, 2074.

gvzj8y37-1361767576.jpg

California is not suffering severe climate change...the residents of california are suffering california's normal climate....actually not even it's normal climate because historically, droughts last for hundreds of years there.

carbon is a black powder? I didn't know that. I'll have to google it. hey elektra, you gonna cry when the next big one drops your house? shall I order it so soon? I will have my God destroy your house, pick a date, if you dare. give me a least a week to petition my God to punish you for example.
September 2nd, 2074.
I make it this year if you don't mind. 2014. how about 91114? Will this be the emergency call you wake up to? I will ask for a sign on 91114, as I did 91001 and the next day the towers of babyl fell. It was a 911 call you all didn't answer. will you answer itthis time?

September 2nd, 2074.
I make it this year if you don't mind. 2014. how about 91114? Will this be the emergency call you wake up to? I will ask for a sign on 91114, as I did 91001 and the next day the towers of babyl fell. It was a 911 call you all didn't answer. will you answer itthis time?

You don't make shit

monoxide or dioxide? it's all carbon to me scumbucket. you get the point but you don't want to. your done. now earthquakes shall shake your world for you've let great big air pockets where you took out the oil and gas. dah.. you are the idiot thinking you can toy with mother nature so. poking and proding blindly and all for personal profit of a few. you truly are the idiot.

That's probably WHY you stay out of garages. Carbon DIOXIDE resides in lungs in concentrations close to 10 TIME what's in the air. YOU are more "CO2 TOXIC" than the environment. "It's all dirty carbon to me" ..

Yup -- that's why you'll understand the issues..

Let's see, California supplies 1/5 of the world's food products, so... all the asshole deniers here, enjoy the price hike in food products.

You have no one to blame but your stupid selves for voting Tea Bag.

Would it be too much to ask that you RANT less and THINK more? You have an explanation WHY just a 0.5degC change in Avg Global Temperature could possibly cause a drought in California? And that 1/2 of a degree is over the span of your lifetime. I guarantee that whereever you live -- the temperature at time is NOT LIKELY to be withing 1.5 DegC of "the average"..

Maybe too much to ask eh HazlNuts? the thinking part... :D

California Facing Worst Drought on Record | NOAA Climate.gov
The most populated state in the country is facing what may be its worst drought in a century of record-keeping. On January 20, the governor of California declared a state of emergency, urging everyone to begin conserving water. Water levels in all but a few reservoirs in the state are less than 50% of capacity, mountains are nearly bare of snow except at the highest elevations, and the fire risk is extreme. In Nevada, the situation is much the same.

Wonder why that could be :eusa_think:
As we already working for environment, in this regard we should not forget that we have to payback to our mother nature the best thing is our health and juicy dead body and our pet dead bodies and green wast will help to mother nature to survive and feed us in return.
AT LEAST ONE IDENTICAL ACTION FROM ALL MANKIND, SHOULD BURIED, IN ONE WORLD, FOR ONE RACE, CALLED MANKIND.

California Facing Worst Drought on Record | NOAA Climate.gov
The most populated state in the country is facing what may be its worst drought in a century of record-keeping. On January 20, the governor of California declared a state of emergency, urging everyone to begin conserving water. Water levels in all but a few reservoirs in the state are less than 50% of capacity, mountains are nearly bare of snow except at the highest elevations, and the fire risk is extreme. In Nevada, the situation is much the same.

Wonder why that could be :eusa_think:

Because the entire SW has been a desert since ever since, and the population continues to grow. It really is simple deduction. But the fear-mongers will leverage ignorance and the growing population to advance increasing control over the populace.

Yeah we all know there were never droughts before the advent of global warming

That's a brilliant position and I'm sure it will make all the people running out of water realize their complaints were unjustified whining.

Forum List

Back