California, South Carolina, Michigan and Rhode Island are in serious DEPRESSION!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
California, South Carolina, Michigan and Rhode Island are in serious DEPRESSION!

Folks, the reality is that the country is rapidly falling into Depression.

The official unemployment numbers can actually be doubled to determine the actual number of people out of work in those states. An economics professor at the University of California recently said that we can easily multiply by two and a half, the official unemployment numbers as the "Official Numbers" do not include those people who are not filling out unemployment reports to get their unemployment checks because the checks have run out.

The Federal Government in its official wisdom has decided that if those lazy people are not filling out the report, they are no longer in the labor pool. If they are not in the labor pool, they are not unemployed. Talk about cheating like hell in compiling the "Official Unemployment numbers!"

The "OFFICIAL" jobless rate topped 10 percent in four states, led by Michigan, where at 11.6 percent it was the highest since May 1984, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

South Carolina, at 10.4 percent, and California, with 10.1 percent, also saw their steepest rates in a quarter-century. Unemployment in Rhode Island was 10.3 percent.

Folks, as I have been warning for two years now, we are falling into the GREATEST DEPRESSION in world history.

Nothing is changing that sad reality.

Obama tried to mislead you into believing that Retail Sales are not that bad and things are obviously improving because the numbers were not that low. Well, the reality is that gasoline prices went up last month and that raised retail sales numbers to only a negative .1.

The truth is that actual retail sales plunged if you do not count the higher gasoline prices.

Do not be duped by government. THINGS ARE BAD AND GETTING RAPIDLY WORSE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To people who have the means to escape from the heart of the Big Dirty Crime Ridden Cities with the serious unemployment problems:

Get the hell OUT before the riots start!

If you can rent in the suburbs, do so!

If you can live further out where there is farmland, do so!

If you don't have firearms to protect yourself, GET THEM!

If you don't have plenty of ammunition, GET IT!

YOU are going to need that ammo to protect your home or apartment and your family.

Prepare, This Global Depression is not going to be like the Depression of the Thirties. This is going to be far worse with many times the degree of violence. BE Prepared!

It is really, really bad here in California. I live here and can see everything first hand.

California has the highest rate of Illegal drug abuse (including marijuana use).

When times get bad, the poor performers are the first to be laid off, and there are no jobs available for them. Drug abusers are usually poor performers in the workplace.

When the unemployment checks run out, they then turn to illegal activities to support themselves and/or thier drug habits.

Judging from when the first heavy waves of layoffs started, I would expect that we are only three to four months away from a massive initiation of a crime wave in the Big Cities of this most unusual state.

I don't show up in the unemployment numbers because, even though I was laid off, i won't collect unemployment. i don't have to. I just came home to NE Arizona(from sacramento), where i can park my rv for free, hunt and fish for food, and I have been doing a little prospecting. Last week I sold over 650 bucks worth of gold that I found in the ground. Oh, and I was able to reinstate my guide license too, made 2200 on an elk hunt last december.
I do not need any government help, I'll do just fine thank you.
I do feel sorry for the folks in the cities though.

It is really, really bad here in California. I live here and can see everything first hand.

California has the highest rate of Illegal drug abuse (including marijuana use).

When times get bad, the poor performers are the first to be laid off, and there are no jobs available for them. Drug abusers are usually poor performers in the workplace.

When the unemployment checks run out, they then turn to illegal activities to support themselves and/or thier drug habits.

Judging from when the first heavy waves of layoffs started, I would expect that we are only three to four months away from a massive initiation of a crime wave in the Big Cities of this most unusual state.

Allied Van Lines - Get a free Allied Van Lines moving quote today!

Forum List

Back