California senate passes revolutionary bill to bypass federal reserve to create cannabis banking....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Senate Passes Revolutionary Bill to Bypass Federal Reserve, Create Cannabis Banking Industry
Sacramento, CA — In states with legal marijuana, dispensaries and retailers are forced to operate in legal gray areas because the federal government still wants to lock people in cages for possessing this plant. One particularly troublesome aspect of this prohibition is that legal marijuana business cannot accept credit cards and are blocked from using traditional banks. Thanks to a new bill in California, however, all that could be about to change.

----------------------------------------------

Oh but wait, let's make flavored tobacco illegal alrighty then. that comment is in regard to another article that will be getting posted the hypocrisy just gets worse and worse every day.

Trump might lift that Federal BS anyway.

I would like to possess poppy plants and process them into heroin! Can I use yer bank to put me money into?

• Banned
I would like to possess poppy plants and process them into heroin! Can I use yer bank to put me money into?
Careful, heroin is actually able to kill you :itsok:
It’s just a friggin plant!
That has the potential to kill you :itsok:

Grow a brain you need one.

upload_2018-6-11_10-34-30.png

California Senate Passes Revolutionary Bill to Bypass Federal Reserve, Create Cannabis Banking Industry
Sacramento, CA — In states with legal marijuana, dispensaries and retailers are forced to operate in legal gray areas because the federal government still wants to lock people in cages for possessing this plant. One particularly troublesome aspect of this prohibition is that legal marijuana business cannot accept credit cards and are blocked from using traditional banks. Thanks to a new bill in California, however, all that could be about to change.

----------------------------------------------

Oh but wait, let's make flavored tobacco illegal alrighty then. that comment is in regard to another article that will be getting posted the hypocrisy just gets worse and worse every day.

Trump might lift that Federal BS anyway.
what about the flavored THC Vapes, much less THC food like gummy bears.

this should get interesting.

Kill you , you are a fkn moron. Pot can't kill you dumbass.

That's what your liberal lying scam artist teach you freaks because they know you are dumb enough to believe it.
She was talking about heroin I think.

Kill you, you are an fkn moron. Pot can't kill you dumbass.

That's what your liberal lying scam artist teach you freaks because they know you are dumb enough to believe it.
She was talking about heroin I think.

LOL either way still a dumb ass lol I don't read O.S.'s crap just happened to catch that one I did comment on.

Since pot isn’t harmful why place an age limit on it? It should be free for all.

" CONTROL" dictating it, it appeases the public.

Why put an age limit on voting
why put an age limit on drinking
why put an age limit on driving....

all the above can kill you it's the " mature enough to choose" is my guess.

Since pot isn’t harmful why place an age limit on it? It should be free for all.

" CONTROL" dictating it, it appeases the public.

Why put an age limit on voting
why put an age limit on drinking
why put an age limit on driving....

all the above can kill you it's the " mature enough to choose" is my guess.
No! I am serious if pot cannot harm you, is just a beneficial benign plant why not give it to kids?

Forum List

Back