California screwed.....

Whitman was a horrible candidate and Fiorina refused to do what it took to win.

The Republican Party in Fornicalia is as big a joke as the CO GOP.

Except for Arny who will be sorely missed. Best governor since GAWD knows when.

they called it already for boxer and brown.....I gotta get a second job...

I am happy Brown made govenor. He knows how to balance a budget.

smiley-laughing025.gif
[/url][/IMG]

:cuckoo:That idiot Jerry Brown is partly responable for the defecit.. hes the one that signed the legislation to unionize state government workers there, and they are the one that are breaking the budget. No wonder these loosers are winning there:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
California is history..

Loved to live there once, glad I don't today.

shame what the Radical Progressive-Commies have done to the once prosperous and Beautiful state.

Oh CA is still 100% better than any other place on earth.

You live in relative hell.

California is history..

shame what the Radical Progressive-Commies have done to the once prosperous and Beautiful state.

Yeah, Conade & Regurgitating right progressives will do it every time.............

California is history..

True dat. People put up with a lot of shit to live in a nice place, if that sounds oxymoronic.

California is history..

Don't let that get around, we don't need anymore outsiders here fucking the chickens, and walking around with their pants waist tied to their knee caps. LOL!:lol:

California is history..

True dat. People put up with a lot of shit to live in a nice place, if that sounds oxymoronic.

Some of it gets to radical for liberal me, but you can usually unwind the string and find out why people do what they do.

In Santa Cruz the people refuse to let any desaltination plants be built on the coast, even though tourists who come are taxed as a user in a hotel, and you have to ask for water with your meals. But underlying this nonsense is the locals attempt to prevent anymore housing into the area. This in turn makes lil million dollar dumps if you want to buy in from what ever is already built there. Of course this makes for high taxes, and runs many off that don't have the prop13 coverage from years back. The only one who can afford to live there is the homeless. LOL!

Last edited:

Yep, bad news with Boxer, but I am happy Brown made govenor. He knows how to balance a budget.

this aint the 70's....he has a whole bunch of people to work against who dont put the State first like the Dems did back then...as soon as Jerry tells them no new SPENDING....he will hear it....

Yep, bad news with Boxer, but I am happy Brown made govenor. He knows how to balance a budget.

this aint the 70's....he has a whole bunch of people to work against who dont put the State first like the Dems did back then...as soon as Jerry tells them no new SPENDING....he will hear it....

I watched jerry and he seems befuddled, a few weeks back a dem journalist from the san fran chronicle took a critical look a his oakland sojourn, he started out well and apparently lost interest same with being AG, he seemed befuddled and could not even answer questions coherently....same shit with Arnold name recognition and media beating the shit out of whitman who also ran a lackluster campaign imho.

I watched jerry and he seems befuddled, a few weeks back a dem journalist from the san fran chronicle took a critical look a his oakland sojourn, he started out well and apparently lost interest same with being AG, he seemed befuddled and could not even answer questions coherently....same shit with Arnold name recognition and media beating the shit out of whitman who also ran a lackluster campaign imho.

Brown showed his character as the AG....by refusing to deal with the "Sanctuary" cities that sprung up....as the top law enforcement guy in the State,he should have delt with them....not give excuses as to why he isnt....

Let me get this straight, California, they voted bong man in (Brown) and yet voted down the bong? :lol:

Let me get this straight, California, they voted bong man in (Brown) and yet voted down the bong? :lol:

I think its safe to say that the potheads are the ones who carried the races for the Dems in California. If it wan't for that prop those moonbats wouldn't had gone to the polls and Brown probably would of lost.

CA is definitely frelled.

The only hope is that DC not bail out the state so that the moonbat regime will be held accountable for the effects of insolvency (caused by the programs they promoted).

Such an implosion would be poetic justice if it happened with Governor Moonbeam in office as he is the one who signed the legislation which enabled the union takeover of the state in the first place.

Forum List

Back