California School Has ‘Condom Race’ Where 10-Year-Old Girls Learn How to Put On Condoms

Is this for real?
Of course not. us24news.com is a fake news site that was started up just last year to spread fake news for the election.

And here comes the most Fake member of USMB of all, here to tell us everything wrong about America being undermined by the Left is just Fake News. Nothing to see here kids. Makes you wonder whether anyone is really THAT stupid or if they are simply working for someone else's interests?
Boobtoob, a chronic birther himself (reveals everything you need to know about him) , is too stupid to notice the picture used in the fake news article was actually stolen from another article published in 2014 about a subject unrelated to sex education in a California school. To boobtoob, a wordpress website that registered for a domain only last year and steals photographs from other websites for its "news" articles -- is real news.

And these idiot rightards wonder why we can't stop laughing at them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't know about this site's history of fake news but it appears to me this article is genuine. The article contains links to other sites for information and resource purposes such as Informed Parents of California and the California Catholic Conference. I clicked on these links and they appear to be genuine.

As for the borrowed picture, I can only guess that they didn't have one and so used the picture of these young girls to "Put a face" on the story, as it were. In other words, to emphasize the young innocence of the kids being taught these things.

I could be wrong but it looks real enough to me.
Are you usually this gullible?

I did say that I could be wrong.

So, is it fake? If it is, prove it.

I already know the pic is not theirs but it appears that the story is true nonetheless.

Surely, I cannot be the only poster capably on focusing on what's really important in all of this, am I?

So, who won the fucking race, anyway?

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back