California Rights Group Wants Target to Pull 'Illegal Alien' Halloween Costume

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
There's a pic at the link. I think the costume is a hoot.

LOS ANGELES — A Southern California immigrant rights group on Friday asked the Target store chain and a costume company to stop selling an "illegal alien" Halloween costume it said is offensive to immigrants.

The costume features the mask of an alien with a green card and an orange jumpsuit with "illegal alien" written across the front.

California Rights Group Wants Target to Pull 'Illegal Alien' Halloween Costume - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

There's a pic at the link. I think the costume is a hoot.

LOS ANGELES — A Southern California immigrant rights group on Friday asked the Target store chain and a costume company to stop selling an "illegal alien" Halloween costume it said is offensive to immigrants.

The costume features the mask of an alien with a green card and an orange jumpsuit with "illegal alien" written across the front.

California Rights Group Wants Target to Pull 'Illegal Alien' Halloween Costume - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

:rofl:

1_61_320costume.jpg

I love the costume and think it's witty. Though this isn't the first year I've seen it sold.

Forum List

Back