California Reliving The Bad Ole Carter Years

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
California is reliving the 70s under Jimmy Carter.

Well, what do you expect when you put a Moonie like Jerry Brown jr. in charge?

Gas prices have skyrocketed under Jerry Brown. Massive shortages rivaling the Carter years are sweeping the cities.

1973_Gas_shortage.jpg

1970s

high-gas-prices-overshoot.jpg
Gas.png

2012​

Brown was forced to finally take action. He ordered the AQMD to waive the start date for the winter blend and ordered the EPA to appove the permit for the Exxon refinery in Torrance. There should be a drop of a few cents in a week or so. But high gas prices are here to stay as long as democrats are in charge. If you don't like it, get another car. This is the democrat plan. This is what Stephen Chu was talking about. Make gas so expensive that people will give up their cars or at least get a hybrid if they have no place for a plug in.

Whatever happens in Kalifornia is their own doing. The only thing I blame the Government for is not building a wall around the state.

Last edited:
Whatever happens in Kalifornia is their own doing. The only thing I balme the Government for is not building a wall around the state.

yea but when things were good and this State was carrying your States fat ass it was a different story wasnt it?......hey just sayin.....

Whatever happens in Kalifornia is their own doing. The only thing I balme the Government for is not building a wall around the state.

yea but when things were good and this State was carrying your States fat ass it was a different story wasnt it?......hey just sayin.....

Sweet memories. :eusa_whistle:
I loved the 60's-70's-early 80's in Ca. Things changed :(

Sweet memories. :eusa_whistle:
I loved the 60's-70's-early 80's in Ca. Things changed :(

yea things sure have.....but we dont erect walls around other Americans....California isnt the only State struggling right now.......

California is the prophet state. Whatever happens here, is going to happen there, wherever there is.

Forum List

Back