California Registered Voters At New Record: Changing The Demographics More Liberal!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Rasmussen famously believes that most people who report, "All Circuits Are Now Busy, Please Try Again Later," are two-leg shaking, Republican likely voters. Gallup seems fairly certain that nothing has changed since 2008. The Republican Party has exposed what millions have known for centuries about Religious Conservatives: "Christ-Centered Rape!"

Then there is formerly, and currently, Hispanic California. There are now more than 18 mil. registered voters in California, that count coming in just last few weeks of October!

Number of California voters reaches record levels - latimes.com

Because these people now want to be counted in elections, then likely they don't appear in any of the robo-polling, likely voter, and maybe not entirely in the registered voter polls. The link tends to support the more left-leaning level turnout.

This is even different from noted Conservative Agenda of trying to get names thrown off the registered voter rolls in the so many states.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Boehner, Party of 2012: "Do We Know You?!? Days Ago somewhere it was reported in a dream you were Speaker of the U. S. House of Representatives. Now, when dining out--or stopping in for a beer--just what in fact do you use to pay for all that. . .bus fare that you seem to really want to roll up at a time like this!?!)

Last edited:
Seriously, what the fuck drugs are you on?? Inquiring minds want to know. What is your mental malfunction?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction that as our population continues to grow, each election cycle will report a "record number of registered voters".

Even in Republican Nebraska, Democratic Senate Candidate, Bob Kerrey, has erased a 20 point deficit to come within three point of a tie in that state's race for the Senate. That was last week.

This week Kerrey gets Repubican endorsement for that candidacy, in that state. Anyone hopes, of course, that they refrain from discussing the newer theology of the Romney-Ryan, older demographics--orignating somewhere in the Middle Ages, of what then passed for Christian Europe.

Modern Independents have now had occasion to see what Global Warming looks like. Romney is clearly not at the forefront of technolgy and change. And So New York City mayor Bloomberg has only minutes ago endorsed Obama-Biden, on internet reporting.
Tehnology advances need regulation.

Citing climate change, Bloomberg endorses Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(Bohener, Party of 1953, Army V. McCarthy: Your Agenda Is Outdated, like the GOP message! We have talking machines, now!)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction that as our population continues to grow, each election cycle will report a "record number of registered voters".

LOL...and that went right over his head

Rasmussen famously believes that most people who report, "All Circuits Are Now Busy, Please Try Again Later," are two-leg shaking, Republican likely voters. Gallup seems fairly certain that nothing has changed since 2008. The Republican Party has exposed what millions have known for centuries about Religious Conservatives: "Christ-Centered Rape!"

Then there is formerly, and currently, Hispanic California. There are now more than 18 mil. registered voters in California, that count coming in just last few weeks of October!

Number of California voters reaches record levels - latimes.com

Because these people now want to be counted in elections, then likely they don't appear in any of the robo-polling, likely voter, and maybe not entirely in the registered voter polls. The link tends to support the more left-leaning level turnout.

This is even different from noted Conservative Agenda of trying to get names thrown off the registered voter rolls in the so many states.

(Boehner, Party of 2012: "Do We Know You?!? Days Ago somewhere it was reported in a dream you were Speaker of the U. S. House of Representatives. Now, when dining out--or stopping in for a beer--just what in fact do you use to pay for all that. . .bus fare that you seem to really want to roll up at a time like this!?!)

I wonder how many of these are illegals. Thousands I'll bet.

Even in Republican Nebraska, Democratic Senate Candidate, Bob Kerrey, has erased a 20 point deficit to come within three point of a tie in that state's race for the Senate. That was last week.

This week Kerrey gets Repubican endorsement for that candidacy, in that state. Anyone hopes, of course, that they refrain from discussing the newer theology of the Romney-Ryan, older demographics--orignating somewhere in the Middle Ages, of what then passed for Christian Europe.

Modern Independents have now had occasion to see what Global Warming looks like. Romney is clearly not at the forefront of technolgy and change. And So New York City mayor Bloomberg has only minutes ago endorsed Obama-Biden, on internet reporting.
Tehnology advances need regulation.

Citing climate change, Bloomberg endorses Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(Bohener, Party of 1953, Army V. McCarthy: Your Agenda Is Outdated, like the GOP message! We have talking machines, now!)

Wow the republicans own Maine and Pennsylvania.....I guess we're gaining in the east.....republican wave baby!!!!!!!

2010 Post-Election Control of Legislatures

Funny thing about it...yet another arrow in my quiver on dixiecrats....lookey lookey, Mississippi still votes for democrats locally hmmmmmmm

California's population growth has slowed substantially the past few years. It's around 1% I believe. 1.4mm new voters is a massive number that the latimes links with new online voter registration. Whether the new voters favor Democrats? I'm not sure there are hard numbers on that but the pundits seem to assume so.

In California, Rush Limbaugh would be said to be safe from any kind of special feelings, shooting up his leg over Governor Romney! The bulk of early registration was Democratic at the start, in California. Then was most Democratic, with hardly any GOP registration in comparison, as the major push opened up. The report is in a chart in the link.

Nevada and Arizona and Nevada are states not far away.

For Chris Matthews, however: There is still time! The Demographics are far more solidly pro-Obama, with any Romney turnout confined to luncheon: Sometime a week or so after Tuesday's election!

(Such enthusiasm not seen since Bonzo--went to bed--with. . . . . .(?)(!) Or something!)

Really... I think I'm on board with your theory. :lol:

Forum List

Back