California reaping the rewards from illegals - suspected wine country arsonist is illegal. LOL!

22448676_1941412486070452_4420577184665539083_n.jpg

Suspected Wine Country Arsonist is an Illegal

ICE Detainer Issued for Suspected Wine Country Arsonist in Sonoma Jail - Breitbart

I'm laughing do hard at this I can't stand it.
Awww, c'mon, cut the guy a break...he only wanted a better life than what he had, to contribute in some positive way to his chosen place of residence.
so I can just go take over any building I want? cool!
As long as you're in the country illegally.

This is total Fake news, being repeated for three pages. go check the Facts, both local police & Sonoma county say total LIE people are dead, homes are lost and political bull crap seems to be more popular than compassion for other Americans in a bad situation.

ICE Detainer Issued for Suspected Wine Country Arsonist in Sonoma Jail - Breitbart

All those wine country liberals are precisely the people who have been pushing the open borders policy.

That is sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Ah yes, another 'Conservative' cocksuck rejoicing in the misfortunes of fellow Americans. By damn, we should be deporting stinking assholes like you, instead of people whose most fond wish is to live in a stable nation where there children have a chance at a good life.

Oh please. My brother lives in Penn Valley. He said electrical lines out there in the country have sparked.

That the state let too much underbrush accumulate.

Then there's the drought.

He said as far as he knows, and he lives there, there is no suspected foul play. That some plants don't even germinate unless there's a fire. I didn't even know that. That's how much a part of nature it is.

1. Power lines sparking would seem to indicate poor maintenance by the power companies. Should sue the shit out of them.
2. Of course the religion of environmentalism forbids burning off slash and dry underbrush (we face these psychos here, too). Allowing the buildup of old brush and dead wood is quite natural, but so are wildfires that accomplish that naturally.
3. Drought is a natural contributor to the natural burning of brush and wood because
4. Some plants don't even germinate until after a fire.

If we continue to ignore how Nature operates and to build our habitations in locations where Nature tends to operate at will, we will continue to experience Nature, both the good, and the unfortunate.
Oh please. My brother lives in Penn Valley. He said electrical lines out there in the country have sparked.

He said as far as he knows, and he lives there, there is no suspected foul play. That some plants don't even germinate unless there's a fire. I didn't even know that. That's how much a part of nature it is.

1. Power lines sparking would seem to indicate poor maintenance by the power companies. Should sue the shit out of them.
2. Of course the religion of environmentalism forbids burning off slash and dry underbrush (we face these psychos here, too). Allowing the buildup of old brush and dead wood is quite natural, but so are wildfires that accomplish that naturally.
3. Drought is a natural contributor to the natural burning of brush and wood because

If we continue to ignore how Nature operates and to build our habitations in locations where Nature tends to operate at will, we will continue to experience Nature, both the good, and the unfortunate.

Damn, you assholes just get stupider every post. Wind doing almost 80 mph can pick up limbs and carry them for hundreds of yards, even a mile or two. Controlled burns are just that, requires a lot of people and care to make sure it remains a controlled burn. After the money spent on the fires, neither the states nor the Forest Service have the money for that.

Yes, fires are a part of nature. And as long as they remain ground fires, all is well. Easily controlled, and beneficial. Once they become crown fires, they become monsters. Add a wind of 20 to 80 mph, and you have a firestorm. Drought, and the swings between drought and precipitation events have been extreme in the last two decades in the West, and the number and extent of the fires reflect that.

All those wine country liberals are precisely the people who have been pushing the open borders policy.

Ah yes, another 'Conservative' cocksuck rejoicing in the misfortunes of fellow Americans. By damn, we should be deporting stinking assholes like you, instead of people whose most fond wish is to live in a stable nation where there children have a chance at a good life.
You cannot deport American citizens, you traitor.

Breibart? Why not quote the Weekly World. Same credibility.
the use of Breibart is because we look for real news, not made up shit from your biased reporting functions. Not one fking negative news article about the left from the left MSM biasing stations. post one negative story about illegal aliens from your fake news resources. one.

the use of Breibart is because we look for real news, not made up shit from your biased reporting functions. Not one fking negative news article about the left from the left MSM biasing stations.
Notice how the MSM is saying nothing about the treason over the uranium deal Clinton and jughead have been caught in.

I always rejoice in the misfortunes of liberals, especially when they are self inflicted. Why shouldn't I be happy about the suffering of people who are trying to enslave me?

the use of Breibart is because we look for real news, not made up shit from your biased reporting functions. Not one fking negative news article about the left from the left MSM biasing stations.
Notice how the MSM is saying nothing about the treason over the uranium deal Clinton and jughead have been caught in.
my point. the left MSM will never print or report on negative libturd shit. they are a fking joke.

I am laughing at you all
upload_2017-10-19_14-38-9-jpeg.155346
...simpletons

Guess Who Breitbart and Sarah Palin Are Blaming for the California Wildfires?

A collection of right-wing websites teamed up with half-term nitwit Sarah Palin to spread a fake news story that appeared to pin the Northern California wildfires that have tragically killed at least 40 people onto an immigrant man who was arrested at a park in Sonoma, California.

Jesus Fabian Gonzales—who “often sleeps in the park and is well-known to law enforcement”—was arrested Sunday after starting a small fire that he says he lit to stay warm, and one that “was so small a responding sheriff’s deputy was able to mostly put it out before firefighters arrived.” Gonzales was taken into custody without incident for one count of arson, but by Tuesday, Breitbart, InfoWars, and other sites were blaring sensationalist headlines, including one that stated that the “homeless arsonist behind Calif. wildfire that killed 40 people is an illegal alien”:

Breitbart News and InfoWars offered no evidence to link the man’s arrest to the fires and their accounts of the man’s arrest were disputed the same day by Sonoma County Sheriff Rob Giordano.

“There’s a story out there he’s the arsonist for these fires. That is not the case. There is no indication he is related to these fires at all,” Giordano said in a news conference also broadcast on the department’s Facebook page and area TV stations. “I just did want to kill that speculation right now so we didn’t have things running too far out of control.”

Read more: Guess Who Breitbart and Sarah Palin Are Blaming for the California Wildfires?

The Brietbart and Info Wars tin foil hat crowd tried, and this crowd should have their license pulled

It really is against the law to accuse someone of something he or anyone does without any evidence, slander is still slander, and I for one think that this man should go after Palin and the others two BS artists of hate and fear

Forum List

Back