California really is a sh**hole!

I see Americans complaining all of the time: The Democrats - the Republicans - the Liberals - the Conservatives - the Right - the Left - the unemployed - etc. But no one seems to understand that bouncing from one side to the other solves nothing at all so complaining about the one or the other (that f'ing perpetual waste of time) is just same-o same-o.

The American population never gets down to the nitty-gritty and make some changes. They talk about the Constitution and owning guns ... making the most ridiculous statements such "more guns will stop shootings" and "only the lazy are unemployed" and "love it or leave it" and "with us or against us". That's just a lot of lips flapping, making no sense.

So, I'll take your word for it that "government hinders the creation of vibrant free markets that would foster job creation". Considering what I already know, your statement makes sense ... more sense than most people on the forum. It rings of truth and the consequences of it resemble reality.
Unfortunately, so many of the changes that need to made need to be made by the very government representatives who persist in dividing the populace and inventing "crisis" that keep it that way.
That's the truth alright.

I fear the best way to "fix" this country (as exemplified by the people who live, work, love, and die here) is to completely revamp the body of representatives. In other words, fire the whole lot of elected representatives and start new. The corruption in government is deeply embedded and pervasive.
I have come to the same conclusion. My biggest worry is that it may come to needing a full-blown revolution or a total collapse of the nation with the political and industrial scoundrels running off to some free haven such as Idi Amin had done, leaving the country to flounder.

Ya know... I notice there aren't any board DEMOCRATS in any of these threads DEFENDING their DEMOCRAT UTOPIAS.

What's the problem?
Do you realize that those homeless people could Republicans? From red states? Right?
I live in LA and I spoke to tons of homeless, in my part of town 90%or more are white, most have mental or addiction problem and I'm yet to meet a homeless person who is from California....if you became homeless you would go where weather is warm and where there is help. Poor red states have nothing to offer and the weather is mostly harsh.
In downtown San Diego, most of the homeless are white and a good number are vets. They come here from all over the place because of the weather.

Everything you read about California on Drudge and Fox News is 100% true. I'm sure of it. A massive shithole full of shit. And OMG that shit comes from all colors of people and all kinds of animals, even chihuahuas and xolos.

I live on the California/Tijuana border so you can trust me on this. Never come here. Ever. You would not survive it and all the brown and other colored folks would scare you Right. To. Death. It is NOT a place for conservative snowflakes who are only comfortable with other, same colored, like minded snowflakes.

Save yourself. Stay far far away. Don't even come for vacation. You are not wanted here. You aren't safe here.

Everything you read about California on Drudge and Fox News is 100% true. I'm sure of it. A massive shithole full of shit. And OMG that shit comes from all colors of people and all kinds of animals, even chihuahuas and xolos.

I live on the California/Tijuana border so you can trust me on this. Never come here. Ever. You would not survive it and all the brown and other colored folks would scare you Right. To. Death. It is NOT a place for conservative snowflakes who are only comfortable with other, same colored, like minded snowflakes.

Save yourself. Stay far far away. Don't even come for vacation. You are not wanted here. You aren't safe here.
Hijo de la verga! It sounds bad!

Ya know... I notice there aren't any board DEMOCRATS in any of these threads DEFENDING their DEMOCRAT UTOPIAS.

What's the problem?
Do you realize that those homeless people could Republicans? From red states? Right?
I live in LA and I spoke to tons of homeless, in my part of town 90%or more are white, most have mental or addiction problem and I'm yet to meet a homeless person who is from California....if you became homeless you would go where weather is warm and where there is help. Poor red states have nothing to offer and the weather is mostly harsh.
In downtown San Diego, most of the homeless are white and a good number are vets. They come here from all over the place because of the weather.
I have been telling them I'm in west Los angeles and I can easily say 90% of the homeless are white and are not from California.....these idiots think that california breeds homeless.

Last edited:

What's the problem?
I have been telling them I'm in west Los angeles and I can easily say 90% of the homeless are white and are not from California.....these idiots think that california breeds homeless.
They only listen to Fox News, they don't know any better and likely have never left their hometowns.

Most of the homeless I see are crazy old white men. I believe a lot are veterans. Most all have mental problems or drug problems, or both.

The left is working on equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment State.

The homeless should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in out at-will employment State.

I see Americans complaining all of the time: The Democrats - the Republicans - the Liberals - the Conservatives - the Right - the Left - the unemployed - etc. But no one seems to understand that bouncing from one side to the other solves nothing at all so complaining about the one or the other (that f'ing perpetual waste of time) is just same-o same-o.

The American population never gets down to the nitty-gritty and make some changes. They talk about the Constitution and owning guns ... making the most ridiculous statements such "more guns will stop shootings" and "only the lazy are unemployed" and "love it or leave it" and "with us or against us". That's just a lot of lips flapping, making no sense.

So, I'll take your word for it that "government hinders the creation of vibrant free markets that would foster job creation". Considering what I already know, your statement makes sense ... more sense than most people on the forum. It rings of truth and the consequences of it resemble reality.
Unfortunately, so many of the changes that need to made need to be made by the very government representatives who persist in dividing the populace and inventing "crisis" that keep it that way.

I fear the best way to "fix" this country (as exemplified by the people who live, work, love, and die here) is to completely revamp the body of representatives. In other words, fire the whole lot of elected representatives and start new. The corruption in government is deeply embedded and pervasive.
I have come to the same conclusion. My biggest worry is that it may come to needing a full-blown revolution or a total collapse of the nation with the political and industrial scoundrels running off to some free haven such as Idi Amin had done, leaving the country to flounder.
Scoundrel is such a...polite word. I'm thinking we'd flounder a lot longer if they stay around.

Why are you so frightened of "conservative snowflakes"?

Dang....top story on DRUDGE right now......

Big California cities now plagued with immense amounts of poop all over the place. Evidently, the poop levels are historic!

Opinion | California’s Biggest Cities Confront a ‘Defecation Crisis’

Now....we have a handful of California apologists on this message board but if you notice, they all live in California and all are progressives who are just fine with their state becoming a gigantic porta- potty.

The good news is, this is exactly why we'll never ever go to a popular vote in this country. Too....we all grew up thinking California would meet its end falling into the sea after the big one. Who knew what they really meant was a sea of feces!:113::113:
Just returned from there, and I do agree. The place has turned in to a Welfare State, people on welfare are using what money they can get for the buying of Heroin, pot, meth, pills. Many of the working folk are also becoming Pill heads. Taxes are over the limit that people should pay and the education system is down the drains. I have no idea how they will ever change the system unless the sell the state to Mexico and that would be a step up from where they are heading.

upload_2019-8-29_12-23-17.png

Scoundrel is such a...polite word. I'm thinking we'd flounder a lot longer if they stay around.
That's not a bad point at all.

Forum List

Back