California public schools can’t suspend students for disobeying teachers, new law says

Wow! Crazy California Makes It Illegal to Suspend Unruly Students who Disobey Teachers and Administration -- Because It's Racist
A new law is taking place in 2020 making it illegal for public schools to suspend students in first through fifth grade who willfully defy teachers or administrators. And then the following year it will extend to students from sixth through eighth grade.

CA has done lost it . they aren't long behind legalizing those perverts give a few more weeks watch.

California Bans Unvaccinated Children From Attending Public Schools

Seattle scrambles to vaccinate kids: 2,200 told not to come back without shots
The reason for this vaccination stuff is because we are being exposed to foriegners that aren't known as to their health status in life right ?? Exposure is the issue, but why are we being exposed without our knowledge of it ?? So the government decides instead of testing for diseases, it instead vaccinates as a preventive, even though a percentage might be negatively affected by such vaccinations ? The problem is that no one wants their child to be the one that is negatively affected if being used as a guinea pig to allow Foreigner's to come into the country not knowing their health status in life.. Am I right ?

I mean I'm for vaccination if safe, but not for vaccination if it's not safe for everyone involved. Somehow the vulnerable should be tested before vaccination is administered in order to insure that the child isn't negatively affected by the shot or series of shots being given. To just figure that a percentage of the nation must fall under the casual damage clause or idea is un-exceptable.

We can do better. Can't we ?

There is no such thing as a medical procedure that is 100% safe for everyone involved. Life doesn't work that way. If you were to test people before giving vaccinations, I'm sure the testing would have a negative effect on some small percentage of those tested.

While foreigners in the country certainly bring diseases not usually seen in the US, so might citizens who travel outside the country pick something up and bring it back. :dunno:
Yet we can't figure it out somehow ? Are we just stupid or just figuring that the sacrifices are worth it ?

I don't know how one could figure out if someone is going to have a negative reaction to a vaccination. There are probably quite a few variables involved. I think that with the vast majority of vaccinations, severe reactions are extremely rare.

Forum List

Back