California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

Sheriff arrests man accused of leaving hate message at synagogue | | The Rock River Times
This guy was just opposing Judaism....

(why do these schmucks always look like such losers?)

Et Tu logical fallacy does not alter the fact that Mark Feigin was arrested and imprisoned for opposing Islam. It does not change the fact that California has established Islam as the state religion and openly shits on the most fundamental of civil rights.

LOL it doesn't change the fact that you are a lying idiot.

Mark Feigin was arrested and charged for:
a) making a threat of violence and
b) posting crap on FB

As usual- you are just a lying idiot.

The liar here is you scumbag.

What was the threat of violence? Post it??

I have posted it repeatedly- you just are lying and saying that there was no charge of making a threat of violence.

Remember- I am not saying Feigin is guilty- I am pointing out that your claim that Feigin was arrested only for hating Islam is a lie- he was arrested for two things including making a threat of violence.

Every time you deny he was arrested for making a threat of violence- you just demonstrate what a fucking lying loser you are.

We have the recording, you fucking retard.

You get that the Muslim rat Popote LIED to the police and filed a false report, right?

No, you're too fucking stupid.

You GET that there is no evidence Feigin even made the call, right?

No, you're too fucking stupid.

Oh really? Prove it.

Again? Why would you get it (or be honest) this time when you failed the last 30 times I proved it?

{
The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.
Popote, 19, dialed 911 minutes later to report the alleged threat.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.}

Now WHAT was the message the day before? :dunno:

{"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the unknown caller said.}

WAIT, so WHAT did the fucking Muslim rat say?????

Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.

And WHAT was the message the day before? Was it "I'm going to annihilate you?"

Uh, nope, it was

{"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the unknown caller said.}

So when the fucking Muslim rat said

{"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.}

He was doing WHAT? Oh, filing a false police report and lying to the police.

This sinking in for you? You starting to grasp some of the more basic concepts?

Is "I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the same as "He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us?" :eek:

So the fucking Muslim rat is a LIAR who filed a false police report AND pinned it on some random guy from facebook because he didn't like what the guy had posted about the filthy and evil religion he follows.

Am I going too fast? Maybe one more glass of chardonnay will help you comprehend basic ideas?

Did Popote say that the only thing the caller said was the same phrase as in the voicemail? Is there some reason that the conversation (if it can be classified as such) in the second call could not have contained the same phrase as the voicemail, but also the threat Popote claimed?

You seem to be operating under the false idea that because Popote said the caller used the same phrase as in the voicemail, that must be all the caller said. It's pretty clear that Popote claims the caller said more than just the same phrase from the voicemail.

You have no evidence of a false report here.

Why don't you listen to the recordings and find out for yourself?

But I do love how all of you on the left can't come up with ONE thing to charge this man with, yet still defend his persecution.

The facts after 49 pages remain the same as the facts as stated by the OP. Feigin was arrested for the crime of having hatred for Islam. Purely with no other reason. You of the left have gone full North Korea and now seek to instill such fear in the people that no one dare speak against those favored by the ruling leftist dictatorship.

THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE. Sheesh are you usually so dense that things have to be repeated endlessly?

Still lying huh?

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back