California Passed Law to Regulate Cow Farts

Like I said in another form a couple of days ago.....

Leave it to California to show the rest of the nation how it's not done. Almost on a daily basis something completely absurd comes out of California.:ack-1: For a conservative it's like winning the lotto every day.... the more progressive the better. :2up:
Go...go. has anybody else noticed that the stuff they do in California is not found in virtually any other place in the country:21::21::21: These st00pid morons are still paying other states to buy their glut of solar power.:laughing0301:

And their water.

But it is a greenhouse gas and there are enormous amounts of it available for release by rising global temperatures. There is evidence that catastrophic release from the sea bottom caused the greatest mass extinction in the history of the planet. So pardon me if I pay more attention to the scientists on this matter than to you.

But it is a greenhouse gas and there are enormous amounts of it available for release by rising global temperatures. There is evidence that catastrophic release from the sea bottom caused the greatest mass extinction in the history of the planet. So pardon me if I pay more attention to the scientists on this matter than to you.

It is a TRACE GHG, with a tiny IR absorption range. I have showed you several ways how minor it is.

It is clear you have nothing.

We have the Permian Triassic extinction

3 New Papers: Permian Mass Extinction Coincided With Global Cooling, Falling Sea Levels, And Low CO2

"In the past it has been widely reported that high and abruptly changing CO2 concentrations during the Permian led to climate conditions that were “too hot for complex life to survive” on the planet. Today, scientists have determined that the opposite may be true: the Permian mass extinction event occurred during a period of global cooling, expansive ice sheet growth, relatively low CO2 levels, and a marine-habitat-destroying sea level drop of 100 meters."

Scientists Breeding Sheep that Burp Less

4D0144D600000578-0-image-a-2_1528362434444.jpg

Probably to sell in California that now checks out cow farts.

See? Not all the news is dull and dark.

More @ Farmers are breeding low-emission sheep that burp less | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back