California Now Officially a Sanctuary State- Brown Signs Bill

What a cesspool of a state. in 2016 I left that crap hole after 39 years. No more wil Gov Brown use my tax dollars to protect illegal invaders/criminals and other malcontents.

Why shouldn't the criminals 'Live in Fear' Mr Brown? Are criminals suppose to feel good about things?

-Geaux
----------

California Now Officially a Sanctuary State | KFI AM 640

And the state is better off since you left. Criminals like you do not add to society but take any and everything they can from it. No one I know lives in fear but fearful repukes. The original snowflakes.

What a cesspool of a state. in 2016 I left that crap hole after 39 years. No more wil Gov Brown use my tax dollars to protect illegal invaders/criminals and other malcontents.

Why shouldn't the criminals 'Live in Fear' Mr Brown? Are criminals suppose to feel good about things?

-Geaux
----------

LOS ANGELES (CNS) - Despite repeated admonitions from the Trump administration and the possibility of losing federal funds, Gov. Jerry Brown today signed ``sanctuary state'' legislation authored by a Los Angeles lawmaker that limits local law enforcement cooperation with federal immigration authorities.

``This bill states that local authorities will not ask about immigration status during routine interactions,'' Brown said in a message explaining his decision to sign Senate Bill 54. ``It also bans unconstitutional detainer requests and prohibits the commandeering of local officials to do the work of immigration agents.''

But Brown also stressed what the bill ``does not do.''

``This bill does not prevent or prohibit Immigration and Customs Enforcement or the Department of Homeland Security from doing their own work in any way,'' he said. ``They are free to use their own considerable resources to enforce federal immigration law in California. Moreover, the bill does not prohibit sheriffs from granting immigration authorities access to California jails to conduct routine interviews, nor does it prevent cooperation in deportation proceedings for anyone in state prison or for those in local jails for any of the hundreds of serious offenses listed in the TRUST Act.

``These are uncertain times for undocumented Californians and their families, and this bill strikes a balance that will protect public safety, while bringing a measure of comfort to those families who are now living in fear every day,'' he said.

If they seceded, and called themselves 'Calinonia', would anyone notice?

California used to be my favorite state. Now I avoid it like the plague. It's an overpopulated zombie apocalypse, expensive, dirty, and over-regulated for the wrong reasons.

-Geaux
----------

LOS ANGELES (CNS) - Despite repeated admonitions from the Trump administration and the possibility of losing federal funds, Gov. Jerry Brown today signed ``sanctuary state'' legislation authored by a Los Angeles lawmaker that limits local law enforcement cooperation with federal immigration authorities.

``This bill states that local authorities will not ask about immigration status during routine interactions,'' Brown said in a message explaining his decision to sign Senate Bill 54. ``It also bans unconstitutional detainer requests and prohibits the commandeering of local officials to do the work of immigration agents.''

``This bill does not prevent or prohibit Immigration and Customs Enforcement or the Department of Homeland Security from doing their own work in any way,'' he said. ``They are free to use their own considerable resources to enforce federal immigration law in California. Moreover, the bill does not prohibit sheriffs from granting immigration authorities access to California jails to conduct routine interviews, nor does it prevent cooperation in deportation proceedings for anyone in state prison or for those in local jails for any of the hundreds of serious offenses listed in the TRUST Act.

``These are uncertain times for undocumented Californians and their families, and this bill strikes a balance that will protect public safety, while bringing a measure of comfort to those families who are now living in fear every day,'' he said.

Good allow all the illegals to move to California and hold out their hands for California Welfare. End National welfare.

Put up some billboards "illegal immigrants are safer in California". Get them moving to California in droves.

Put all the legal Californian workers out of work, and see how fast they vote Republican.

And as a bonus, California is bankrupted.

Talk about win/win.

Ewww, I hate that Jerry Brown smug little cocksucker so much. In my 40+ year life this mess of a state has NEVER had a good governer; each one somehow manages to be worse than the one before. And Jerry Brown is the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel WORST. He's more than a train-wreck; he's like a circus train that derailed and plowed through a mardi gras parade, leaving a massive wake of morbidly colorful wreckage in his wake.

-Geaux
----------

Hey watch it buddy!
We've already renamed our disgusting shithole of a state...MEXIFORNIA
Our tagline is: "Where English is the secondary language"

-Geaux
----------

And the state is better off since you left. Criminals like you do not add to society but take any and everything they can from it. No one I know lives in fear but fearful repukes. The original snowflakes.

What law have I broken... Brown only thought he could tax people like me who tell California gfys.

It should be a crime what California does with its state tax dollars

-Geaux

What does Kim Jung-un have in common with Jerry Brown? They are both maniacs who decided to challenge the authority of the United States and damn the fallout on the people who they pretend to represent.

-Geaux
----------

Hey watch it buddy!
We've already renamed our disgusting shithole of a state...MEXIFORNIA
Our tagline is: "Where English is the secondary language"
I thought that was Florida's tag line

Forum List

Back