California NAACP Proposes Removing National Anthem

Is it time to get rid of our National Anthem?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Other, and I'll explain

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Long time traditions?
Do you support this or not? Why or why not?
I don' believe this is a long held tradition. Ijs...as far as the anthem goes its clearly racist but trimmed for mass consumption. Timing it doesn' make it less racist tho.
Still waiting for a straight answer.

I gave it to you.
Sure ya did.

That's okay, I wasn't expecting a straight answer. I was expecting what I predicted in the OP.

You folks never disappoint!

Long time traditions?

I don' believe this is a long held tradition. Ijs...as far as the anthem goes its clearly racist but trimmed for mass consumption. Timing it doesn' make it less racist tho.
How is it racist?

When you read the words. If it wasn't racist would you ask "how?". If I said you were a girl (assuming you're not) would you say you're not or ask how.

Long time traditions?

How is it racist?

When you read the words. If it wasn't racist would you ask "how?". If I said you were a girl (assuming you're not) would you say you're not or ask how.
This sentence structuring is an abomination to the english language. No wonder you hate America.

Long time traditions?

How is it racist?

It's not but good luck trying to explain it to a loon

None of you will explain that it isn' but you sure will pretend you have the explanation behind your back and you WOULD show everyone but....whew, look at the time! Got to deliver a zinger and go....wheeee

Long time traditions?

How is it racist?

None of you will explain that it isn' but you sure will pretend you have the explanation behind your back and you WOULD show everyone but....whew, look at the time! Got to deliver a zinger and go....wheeee
Only 7 more years of Trump. Pace yourself, try to relax, and you will survive.

How is it racist?

Only 7 more years of Trump. Pace yourself, try to relax, and you will survive.

See? No time to explain but I gave time for a zinger!

Got ta go! Wheeeee!

Long time traditions?

How is it racist?

This sentence structuring is an abomination to the english language. No wonder you hate America.

Yeah. Bad sentence structuring is un-American. It's like he went to the Karl Marx School for Sentence Structuring or something.

No. History cannot be swayed with the winds. I thought This Land is Your Land was a contender but then I studied the song and others by Guthrie.

It's time to get rid of the Anti American bastards who are trying to get rid of the National A. GTF out , leave you don't belong here.

upload_2017-11-8_17-48-30.png

Removing the Star Spangled Banner as our National Anthem will NOT add one Value to the Life of an American of ANY Race!

Long time traditions?

How is it racist?

Their talking about the third stanza which isnt sung. I think it might be referencing slaves who were fighting on the side of the crown or something. I say we keep the anthem. These people want to attack everything at the same time they are talking about getting along, its all about the attacking of every American symbol.

Liberals hate America

Soon they will want to change the name of the country to some indigenous bullshit

We're already named after an Italian and it wasn't Columbus!

I say we have a contest and write a new national anthem, not glorifying an insignificant battle in an relatively insignificant war.

Too many of the current candidates mention God, and you know those liberal atheist would fall dead if they ever encountered that word.

Last edited:
Liberals hate America

Soon they will want to change the name of the country to some indigenous bullshit

I say we have a contest and write a new national anthem, not glorifying an insignificant battle in an relatively insignificant war.

Too many of the current candidates mention God, and you know those liberal atheist would fall dead if they ever encountered that word.

All right damn it... if it has to be replaced it can only be replaced with a Johnny Cash song.

Liberals hate America

All right damn it... if it has to be replaced it can only be replaced with a Johnny Cash song.

Nah! Libs can't possible remember all of those names with their tiny brains!

Group Calling National Anthem Lyrics Racist, Anti-Black

This is obviously not an isolated incident, although some will try to make it out to be. It's a natural manifestation of a movement to eliminate as many long-time American public traditions and displays as possible.

If you agree, please do more than just spin, deflect and attack. Please make your case for this clearly.

This is so far out there that most people will think it’s lunacy anyway. I’ve been saying for years that the NAACP has been nothing more than a caricature of its former self for decades now

Group Calling National Anthem Lyrics Racist, Anti-Black

This is obviously not an isolated incident, although some will try to make it out to be. It's a natural manifestation of a movement to eliminate as many long-time American public traditions and displays as possible.

If you agree, please do more than just spin, deflect and attack. Please make your case for this clearly.

This is so far out there that most people will think it’s lunacy anyway. I’ve been saying for years that the NAACP has been nothing more than a caricature of its former self for decades now
I agree in general, but there is an element who would be all for this. One of them showed up on this thread (and he played games), and I notice that the rest of them have chosen not to respond.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back