California NAACP Proposes Removing National Anthem

Is it time to get rid of our National Anthem?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Other, and I'll explain

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Once you bend to the will of haters and people with chips on their shoulders they will always return for more. Statues were just the beginning. Interesting that Obama didn't do anything about this for 8 years.

Iv'e tuned it out...I just laugh at them now. My whole life blacks have been bitching and moaning. Some of them walk around just waiting to be insulted. It will never end so just don't pay attention to it. Let them swim in their own hatred of white folk and America.

It will cost them in the long run...it always does. Americas history is grand in comparison and if you think otherwise you are a fool.
i dont know what they are gonna do when they run out of white statues to crap on.
Probably throw a party to celebrate. We need to make sure to put the losers of the civil war where they belong. In the garbage heap or in a museum. Personally I dont care which.
also, although it was a long time ago, where was the NAACP during the "All In The Family" years? right? that show didn't make fun of black people?,,but the SSB? hell yah it does !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back