California law prohibiting free speech

The horrible thing is, cultural Marxists use this tactic all the time to assassinate people's characters, but now stop anyone from using it to bring them to justice.

Here it comes folks. California, as usual, is the trail blazer enacting authoritarian laws chipping away our freedoms. California incessantly curtails gun rights and now they started on free speech also.
California Aborting Free-Speech Rights | The American Spectator
Breaking: US Gov. Just Signed Unthinkable Law To JAIL Any Citizens Who Take Action...

you know its a bad law when even the ACLU has an issue with it.

Planned Parenthood-backed Bill Faces Aclu, Media Backlash In California

So investigative reporting is bad when it uncovers something progressives like or accept, but its good when it uncovers something they don't like or accept.

This law will be struck down.

Patients in a hospital, clinic or doctors office should have a certain expectation of privacy. Cameras should not be allowed.
This should not be about PP but any medical center.

Patients in a hospital, clinic or doctors office should have a certain expectation of privacy. Cameras should not be allowed.
I agree to patient privacy but not prohibiting investigative news gatherings. The law should be more specific and there are existing laws protecting patients privacy in force anyway...

I agree to patient privacy but not prohibiting investigative news gatherings. The law should be more specific and there are existing laws protecting patients privacy in force anyway...

and when "investigators" walk in with hidden camera and don't inform those they speak to that they are investigating ..................

there is a right way, inside a medical facility without full disclosure and written permission is not it

and when "investigators" walk in with hidden camera and don't inform those they speak to that they are investigating ..................

there is a right way, inside a medical facility without full disclosure and written permission is not it
As I said... the law was painted in a very broad brush and there are patient privacy laws in force.

Here it comes folks. California, as usual, is the trail blazer enacting authoritarian laws chipping away our freedoms. California incessantly curtails gun rights and now they started on free speech also.
Breaking: US Gov. Just Signed Unthinkable Law To JAIL Any Citizens Who Take Action...

You are such a bullshit Dumbcon.... Just because a lightweight media said they are limiting your freedom of speech that doesn't mean its right.
If you come and invade my privacy then start recording that's a violation of my privacy. If someone record and publish PP mother having an abortion.... without permission. That is against the law and someone should go to jail.
You can still oppose PP but that doesn't give you rights to just willy dilly start recording mother or fetuses then publish it without permission. Stupid.

Last edited:

You are such a bullshit Dumbcon.... Just because a lightweight media said they are limiting your freedom of speech that doesn't mean its right.
If you come and invade my privacy then start recording that's a violation of my privacy. If someone record and publish PP mother having an abortion.... without permission. That is against the law and someone should go to jail.
You can still oppose PP but that doesn't give you rights to just willy dilly start recording mother or fetuses without permission. Stupid.
This ultimately won't be a free speech issue, it will be a freedom of the press issue. Investigative journalists use hidden cameras all the time. You baby butchers will be weeping when this law is tossed out on its ass.

You can still oppose PP but that doesn't give you rights to just willy dilly start recording mother or fetuses then publish it without permission. Stupid.
Maybe you are not aware of existing privacy laws covering the part you are referring to. Your name calling reflects on your ignorance of the issue.

Kind of like the mods on here do , only they do it when they don't like a source a person uses so they just decide to use their power and move it where ever the fk they please.
Sounds like some Cali. liberal bs to me too. :banana:

Fer fuks sake,learn proper english slang before spouting your bullshit.

Kind of like the mods on here do , only they do it when they don't like a source a person uses so they just decide to use their power and move it where ever the fk they please.
Sounds like some Cali. liberal bs to me too. :banana:
They get off moving my stuff to Conspiracy which I am going to fight because, that is not right to do to ppl. Just because they think a site is whatever doesn't give them a right to move it into some conspiracy bs category. That article in particular wasn't even from freaking infowars. .
It was that article about SORO's .... these dumb mother fkrs don't know chit man honest to gawd. meaning the zombies.. Soro's is a billionaire... Oh sorry didn't mean to go on about SOROS' on your post.

But you allow the Government to record you without you know it .
Liberal's don't care if they video tape them taking a dumb , see that's all ok.
In some states you can record people without them knowing it including peeping into their home, or up their skirts at a mall.

CW3MmURWcAENtkm.jpg:large

As I recall the video you speak of was through investigation, heavily edited and when viewed in its entire context, vindicated the Planned Parenthood staff.

Forum List

Back