California just created a new political office

Sorry about your lack of attention span. Go to. A doctor, he may help you.
revoking credentials is a form of censorship; and, it "degrades", capital, competitive value.

And it hasn't happened.
yes, it has.

When and where, the Trump administration has not suspended any press credentials as President.
Yes, he has. Why are you being disingenuous?

Name the press that as President, he has refused credentials to. You keep claiming it but you have yet to name anyone, just asking for evidence.

revoking credentials is a form of censorship; and, it "degrades", capital, competitive value.

And it hasn't happened.
yes, it has.

When and where, the Trump administration has not suspended any press credentials as President.

Name the press that as President, he has refused credentials to. You keep claiming it but you have yet to name anyone, just asking for evidence.
I claim you are merely resorting to fallacy and bullshit artistry; since you are the one appealing to ignorance, You are welcome to do the Google search.

And it hasn't happened.
yes, it has.

I claim you are merely resorting to fallacy and bullshit artistry; since you are the one appealing to ignorance, You are welcome to do the Google search.

I did and not since Trump has been President has not revoked press credentials. So thanks for your dishonest narrative.

And it hasn't happened.
yes, it has.

Translation: You are correct, Papageorgio . No one has been banned from the WH and no one has had their press credentials denied.

Yes, it's on the Internet that you are wrong, Daniel.

yes, it has.

I did and not since Trump has been President has not revoked press credentials. So thanks for your dishonest narrative.
Just right wing projection?

As a private citizen, I long ago said he did. He has that right and he was within his right to do just that. As a President he will be watched. Too bad you couldn't be honest in your answer.

As President he has not revoked any press credentials. Thanks for showing how dishonest you are.

yes, it has.

Translation: You are correct, Papageorgio . No one has been banned from the WH and no one has had their press credentials denied.

He is a dishonest prick, he diverts and twists, that is all the dishonest know.

He is a dishonest prick, he diverts and twists, that is all the dishonest know.
The proof will be in the pudding; when the first White House Press briefing takes place, we'll see if anyone is "banned".

As a private citizen, I long ago said he did. He has that right and he was within his right to do just that. As a President he will be watched. Too bad you couldn't be honest in your answer.

As President he has not revoked any press credentials. Thanks for showing how dishonest you are.
are you claiming the Washington Post, made up that story, just to whine about that instead of taxes?

are you claiming the Washington Post, made up that story, just to whine about that instead of taxes?

Can you not understand what I posted? The Washington Post has press credentials to the WH, why do you think otherwise?

they just hired some dude whose job will be to protect illegals and ensure Trump can't cut off federal funding for breaking the laws.

what next? make an office to protect bank robbers?
They need someone to keep track of /prevent the state from somehow spending almost $2 trillion off the books they don't have and expects the rest of America to pay for....

Can you not understand what I posted? The Washington Post has press credentials to the WH, why do you think otherwise?
do you have a "cheat sheet" of when i can expect the Prez. to "flip-flop" on his polices?

California ain't playin that shit, and will stop Trump's bullshit every way possible. The idiots in Texas who fought Obama so much ain't seen nothing yet.

After we toss a bunch of lawless Californians in Federal prison they will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Taking the side of invading foreign criminals against that of one's own country and one's own countrymen is treason.

Put some of these scumbags in front of a firing squad. That's the proper treatment for those who commit treason.

After we toss a bunch of lawless Californians in Federal prison they will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Right. Most third world dictators throw their opposition into prison. No reason to believe Trump won't have a large number of political prisoners soon.

Right. Because traitors who are prosecuted for betraying their own country and giving support to the enemies thereof, are exactly the same thing as political prisoners.

i think we need to repeal the 17th.
Getting any amendment repealed is nearly impossible.

It has happened once. The Eighteenth Amendment was repealed, by ratifying the Twenty-First Amendment. A few other parts of the original Constitution have similarly been overturned, by the passage of amendments.
Correct, but that also proves how difficult it is to do. In today's highly politically partisan environment, it would be difficult to get any amendment all the way through the process. Even with a Convention of States.

Forum List

Back