California is so damn Unbelievably Smart!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
California to free Chowchilla school bus kidnapper

Richard Schoenfeld, the convicted kidnapper who took 26 schoolchildren and their bus driver in Chowchilla, Calif., and buried them alive in a rock quarry 36 years ago, is expected to be released from prison within the next week, NBC Bay Area has learned.

That is a big change from the 2021 parole date that Schoenfeld was last given

California to free Chowchilla school bus kidnapper - U.S. News

Well, ya know, all the closing of the prisons and early release of inmates...gotta cut the budget somewhere...can't cut Leg salary and bennies or their staff's salaries or bennies, right?

So of course they are going to risk letting an insane man out of prison early!
Who's next? Manson?
:cuckoo:

Give him a month and he will be back in prison.

Well, ya know, all the closing of the prisons and early release of inmates...gotta cut the budget somewhere...can't cut Leg salary and bennies or their staff's salaries or bennies, right?

Who's next? Manson?

California's prisons are overloaded incarerating illegals

Who's next? Manson?

California's prisons are overloaded incarerating illegals

Yes dear, I know...
However, this dude has spent roughly 166% of his life incarcerated and won't have a clue as to how to live on the outside.

If California democrats had their way, the state wouldn't even have prisons at all. Democrats never met a criminal they didn't like.

It's one of the reasons California is known for it's random shootings. The law isn't trustworthy.

If they need to save money just take him up in the mountains, tie him to a tree and walk away, problem solved. They save the money and he won't ever do it again.

If California democrats had their way, the state wouldn't even have prisons at all. Democrats never met a criminal they didn't like.

It's one of the reasons California is known for it's random shootings. The law isn't trustworthy.

The crime was horrific, committed by three stupid young adults. The guy spent 36 years in jail. He has a good prison record. The parole board determined that he posed no danger to society. This guy is not Charles Manson, who will never be released.

Somehow you have turned this into a political commentary on Democrats.

The crime was horrific, committed by three stupid young adults. The guy spent 36 years in jail. He has a good prison record. The parole board determined that he posed no danger to society. This guy is not Charles Manson, who will never be released.

oh bullshit, anybody who buries 26 children alive in a school bus is a danger to society,, and democrats are dumb for releasing him.

Could it be because Cali is a Dem state?
Burying 26 children alive, for ransom, was indeed stupid and all three of them, young or not, should have lived their entire lives in prison. Two of the three are still in prison.

But you're OK with this:

"The kidnappers, who grew up in wealthy families on the Peninsula - the Schoenfelds in Atherton, Woods in Portola Valley - were sentenced to life in prison. They pleaded guilty to the kidnapping-for-ransom scheme that stunned the nation for both its audacity and potentially tragic outcome.

They set up a roadblock, where they stopped a school bus from the San Joaquin Valley town of Chowchilla at gunpoint. With their faces covered in stocking masks, they transferred their captives to vans and drove about 100 miles northeast to Livermore, where they buried them in a moving van in a rock quarry with little air and little to eat and demanded $5 million ransom. The children ranged in age from 5 to 14."

Read more: Chowchilla kidnapper Richard Schoenfeld paroled

California is so damn Unbelievably Smart!

June 1, 2012

Solar Ready Roofs

"The California Energy Commission this week unanimously approved a new set of building guidelines that have some of the strongest energy efficiency standards in the nation. In addition to the more typical updated regulations regarding window insulation, lighting, and air-conditioning systems, the new guidelines will require all new residential and commercial buildings to have "solar ready roofs."

Just to be clear, the regulations don't require the installation of solar panels. However, under the new guidelines roofs should be better able to accommodate a solar power system. Ideally, part of an angled roof should face south, have as much access as possible to unobstructed sun for most of the day, and have skylights and chimneys that work around the system."

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Could it be because Cali is a Dem state?
Burying 26 children alive, for ransom, was indeed stupid and all three of them, young or not, should have lived their entire lives in prison. Two of the three are still in prison.

But you're OK with this:

"The kidnappers, who grew up in wealthy families on the Peninsula - the Schoenfelds in Atherton, Woods in Portola Valley - were sentenced to life in prison. They pleaded guilty to the kidnapping-for-ransom scheme that stunned the nation for both its audacity and potentially tragic outcome.

They set up a roadblock, where they stopped a school bus from the San Joaquin Valley town of Chowchilla at gunpoint. With their faces covered in stocking masks, they transferred their captives to vans and drove about 100 miles northeast to Livermore, where they buried them in a moving van in a rock quarry with little air and little to eat and demanded $5 million ransom. The children ranged in age from 5 to 14."

Read more: Chowchilla kidnapper Richard Schoenfeld paroled

No, I am not OK with it. I grew up one hour from the scene of the crime and I was in high school when it happened. The crime was horrific and the three offenders were sent to jail. The sentences given were those available at the time.

The children were affected by this and they are objecting to the release. I feel bad for the victims. I would prefer that the guy was not released for their sake, certainly not for your sense of vengeance.

The parole board determined the guy is not a danger to society. The guy is being released as per the law. He did serve 36 years. I do not like it, but there are worse things out there.

I do wonder why this is being blamed on the democrats. Is everything that happens in a state with a majority of a particular party, the fault of that party. Since I live in California and it is unbearably hot today, shall I blame it on the democrats?

Who gives a shit about his prison record? IT is a commentary on Democrats. They release these guys and then you guys say you care about children and that we need more cops. Hey we wouldnt if people like this were executed, we'd have more prison space and dead piece of shit. win-win.

Plus I think the people who release guys like this should be responsible for him. If he kills again it's the parole board's ass. I doubt they would let him out.

California to free Chowchilla school bus kidnapper

Richard Schoenfeld, the convicted kidnapper who took 26 schoolchildren and their bus driver in Chowchilla, Calif., and buried them alive in a rock quarry 36 years ago, is expected to be released from prison within the next week, NBC Bay Area has learned.

That is a big change from the 2021 parole date that Schoenfeld was last given

California to free Chowchilla school bus kidnapper - U.S. News

California is the same place that released Lawrence Singleton after only 8 years in jail. He raped and cut the arms off of his 14 year old victim (she lived) Not too long after he was released he killed again. Nothing surprises me anymore.

RAPIST WHO CUT OFF GIRL'S ARMS ARRESTED IN SLAYING. - Free Online Library

The parts of California that are more republican, are really nice, few and far between as they might be, bay area, now that is a liberal haven filled with homeless druggies child rapers and the school bus buriers.

The parts of California that are more republican, are really nice, few and far between as they might be, bay area, now that is a liberal haven filled with homeless druggies child rapers and the school bus buriers.

I agree, I love San Diego, that city would be awesome if it went to Arizona. Havent been to LA or orange county yet.

He's had 36 years to plan his next crime. How long do you think he'll wait to implement it?

Forum List

Back