California homeless smearing feces on and attacking random pedestrians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The first guy smears human feces in a random woman's face as she walks by. Another guy shoves a guy into traffic as he walks past him and the guy is now crippled for life. That de-institutionalization sure was a good idea a few decades back. Good job progressives. Pysch wards and work camps are the only solutions proven to be effective.

LA woman hit with diarrhea attack

The first guy smears human feces in a random woman's face as she walks by. Another guy shoves a guy into traffic as he walks past him and the guy is now crippled for life. That de-institutionalization sure was a good idea a few decades back. Good job progressives. Pysch wards and work camps are the only solutions proven to be effective.

And since Leftards are brainwashed to not judge, no biggie.

flu

Actually, Reagan is responsible for closing the asylums.

flu

Based upon a faulty Leftard report that said they were bad.

flu

Even though I've heard that all my life, I'm not so sure if he really did that..

Reagan Didn't Close Down Mental Hospitals - The Gormogons

Why did Reagan close mental hospitals? - Quora

Word Around the Net: COMMON KNOWLEDGE: Reagan and the Homeless

The OSB Politico: Revisionist History, Mental Health Patients and Ronald Reagan

flu

Even though I've heard that all my life, I'm not so sure if he really did that..

Do you see them around anymore?

The only one I know of real fast is down in south Carolina, near Anderson.

Numerous stories of prisons being used as mental hospitals

Gavin Newsom has funds set aside to pay the homeless for these acts.

flu

I think there's still one over in Mendota, near Madison, WI. But everybody in Madison is nuts, so there's probably not enough nuthouses for all of them.

I think most cases are dealt with by outpatient counseling and meds now. There are four of five of them in the little town of 5,000 I live in. Sometimes they don't take their meds like they should, and wander around on the streets mumbling something about "GW", "China", and "nuclear bombs."

I shit you not.

Then there are the sex offenders that get sent here to live, as part of their probation or something. We have five or six of those, in addition to the local sex offenders.

flu

There's Behavioral Health Centers like the Charter Hospitals. I lived near Charter Pines in Charlotte.

flu

I think there's still one over in Mendota, near Madison, WI. But everybody in Madison is nuts, so there's probably not enough nuthouses for all of them.

I think most cases are dealt with by outpatient counseling and meds now. There are four of five of them in the little town of 5,000 I live in. Sometimes they don't take their meds like they should, and wander around on the streets mumbling something about "GW", "China", and "nuclear bombs."

I shit you not.

Then there are the sex offenders that get sent here to live, as part of their probation or something. We have five or six of those, in addition to the local sex offenders.

Now I am curious what town you live in..

It doesn't matter but I drove the Wisconsin highways numerous times and I was amazed how baraboo grew, that place used to be a one time go cart track..circus town.

flu

I shit you not.

Now I am curious what town you live in..

It doesn't matter but I drove the Wisconsin highways numerous times and I was amazed how baraboo grew, that place used to be a one time go cart track..circus town.

I go to Baraboo alot in the Summer, to find garage sales. It was a circus town. I think Ringling Bros. used to hunker down for the winter there, but where they did that is now a circus museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back