California has a lot of water, as always.

Once again- where is most of our water going?
What consumes the most water?
It ain't solar projects.
Your title is a lie- we don't have a lot of water as always'- we have less water than usual- far less water than usual.
I have lived in California most of my life- I can remember only one other drought that came near this magnitude.
I don't know what your agenda is other than to oppose anything that competes with nuclear energy.....
I have lived in California most of my life, I can not remember another time when democrats had so much control, destroyed so much, and cost the people of California and the USA so much money.

This time they have prevented water from flowing into the reservoirs while allowing billions of gallons of water to be used for Solar.

And yes, it took your whole life for you to realize, YOU LIVE IN A DESERT!

It ain't solar projects.
Your title is a lie- we don't have a lot of water as always'- we have less water than usual- far less water than usual.
I have lived in California most of my life- I can remember only one other drought that came near this magnitude.
I don't know what your agenda is other than to oppose anything that competes with nuclear energy..

I don't know who 'you' is- but I don't live in a desert.

I don't think he's backing nuclear energy. I think he's backing fossil fuel.

I don't think he's backing nuclear energy. I think he's backing fossil fuel.

Oh supposedly he works or worked for nuclear energy. I think he is pro fossil fuel too....and I don't see any discussions on the amount of water required for fracking in California......but hey that is what happens when someone is either obsessed or shilling for/against some issue.

It ain't solar projects.
I don't know what your agenda is other than to oppose anything that competes with nuclear energy.....
I have lived in California most of my life, I can not remember another time when democrats had so much control, destroyed so much, and cost the people of California and the USA so much money.

This time they have prevented water from flowing into the reservoirs while allowing billions of gallons of water to be used for Solar.

And yes, it took your whole life for you to realize, YOU LIVE IN A DESERT!
and he admitted it as well, now that is flat out funny stuff there elektra!!! nice job!!!!

HD1final-1.jpg
the snow in 12 looks like it is but a dusting. So you think that melt produced a lake?

How did mosses state it? " By his own hand"......he/she shows what little if anything he/she knows. thanks hairball for the laugh today.

the snow in 12 looks like it is but a dusting. So you think that melt produced a lake?

Clearly, you've never experienced that "dusting". Half Dome is closed to hiking in the winter for a good reason, that reason being it's normally buried in snow.

Now, the melt from that area goes into the Merced River, and from there flows into one of the reservoirs downstream. So yes, it obviously would have become part of a lake.

If this is going to fast for you, let us know. Is it the whole "water flows downstream" thing that's confusing you?

Clearly, you've never experienced that "dusting". Half Dome is closed to hiking in the winter for a good reason, that reason being it's normally buried in snow.

Now, the melt from that area goes into the Merced River, and from there flows into one of the reservoirs downstream. So yes, it obviously would have become part of a lake.

If this is going to fast for you, let us know. Is it the whole "water flows downstream" thing that's confusing you?
it's normally buried in snow. That pictures is not something that would have been distressful in anyone's world fool. And, I think you should actually learn to quote correctly if you wish to post responses to me your hairness. I think the word I used was lake, not part of a lake, I said a lake. And if you think all that snow in that picture turned into a lake then you remain a fool. thanks again for the laugh.

Oh one other thought, How could you or I experience that dusting if it is normally closed? eh?

That's right jc, the Half Dome Trail is the only trail in the California Mountains. If it's closed, nobody can go anywhere, and it's impossible to measure snowpack in any way.

Damn, you're stupid.

What I don't get is why you're still sticking to your delusion here about there being no drought or water shortage in California. Not only is it contrary to every bit of the evidence, there's no need for the charade. The less stupid deniers just say the drought is part of the natural cycle. That way, they don't look completely delusional.

My guess? You're doing it solely because you're such a child. The people you fixate on said one thing, so you stuck your lower lip out, stomped your widdle foot and said the opposite.

I assume you heard today's news: unprecedented water use restrictions in place statewide. Are you sticking with your claim that the NOAA data show plenty of water?

Nice PhotoShop photo, snow does not stick on vertical surfaces.
Well, city girl, have you ever been in the high mountains after a hard snow storm? From what you state, you have not been. Yes, snow does stick to vertical surfaces.
beautiful hood river
hood river / columbia river gorge photo blog by blaine franger

← PREVIOUS
NEXT →

20101029005426__mg_4262_10-29-10.jpg

- See more at: Morning on Mt. Hood - First Snow 2010 Beautiful Hood River hood river columbia river gorge photo blog by blaine franger

Nice PhotoShop photo, snow does not stick on vertical surfaces.
Well, city girl, have you ever been in the high mountains after a hard snow storm? From what you state, you have not been. Yes, snow does stick to vertical surfaces.
beautiful hood river
hood river / columbia river gorge photo blog by blaine franger

← PREVIOUS
NEXT →

20101029005426__mg_4262_10-29-10.jpg

- See more at: Morning on Mt. Hood - First Snow 2010 Beautiful Hood River hood river columbia river gorge photo blog by blaine franger
That is an even better photo shop photo.

I assume you heard today's news: unprecedented water use restrictions in place statewide. Are you sticking with your claim that the NOAA data show plenty of water?
Yes, I am sticking with my facts from NOAA, they say over 100%.

I am glad you brought up today's news, as I said this is political, a grab at larger amounts of money, Jerry Brown literally stated this is because of Global Warming, Jerry Brown did not mention that the Democrats literally restricted water deliveries to farmers forcing them to pump from the aquifers, long before the drought started, years in fact. So yes, I state this is all political, that its about a 100 billion dollars to build the Twin Tunnels, that this is about the government building wind turbines and solar panels. Trillions of dollars are on the table for Solar and Wind, and how is it that Solar can use 10's of billions of gallons of water for new construction when we do not more than 11 months of water left.

Please explain how water use restrictions advance solar and wind power - they are completely unrelated. Please explain how water use restrictions put money in the government's pockets - these actions will drastically reduce the states domestic product and therefore its tax base. Please explain how this increases the state's power over the populace - the water use restrictions are not a new or novel power of the state. The same actions could have been taken a hundred years ago.

Finally, explain why every human on the planet besides you reads those tables as showing a drought while you seem to be think they indicate imminent flash floods. Do you REALLY believe there's no drought or are you just funnin' us? Every time you respond, you don't explain where all this water is at but tell us that the government is responsible for the shortfall you just claimed doesn't exist.

How about trying to explain your position regarding the state of California's water supply clearly and concisely without wandering into neocon rants and memes?

Elektra... oh El-EEEEk-tra... where'd you go?

Come tell us about all the water that California has.

Come explain the points just above. Pleeeeeease?

Or tell us why you cannot.

Forum List

Back