California Governor

Hey, you forgot about the HO that is running too!!!!

I think I would like to see Arnold win!!!! gotta love that guy!

Well we had Jessee Ventura here...odds are Arnold will win...Gary Coleman is to strange for me..............I'm sure he's working on the black vote...but still...LOL!!....

That little shrimp won't win! he's too small to even sit at an adult's desk!

Hmmm..just thought of something...maybe one uf us should run for somemthing...It would make a great webpage...:)...LOL!!!....Yeah..that Gary is to little...and liberal I'm sure...Maybe Jesse Jackson will help him...He does every other low life canidate...LOL!!

I've been to California...man I can't stand that state..Corona/Riverside area...didnt even bother visiting L.A...near the Ontario airport was ugly enough...

I've been through there a few times... once to visit a friend out of Sacremento, we drove to San Francisco on a day trip & toured Alcatraz, it was pretty cool.

The second time I drove straight through with my family in an Astro Van we rented in Seattle. Drove south non-stop down I-5, all the way to L.A. and headed East on I-10. Set a new record, Seattle to Tucson in 21 hours! Not one speeding ticket, too, even though we were doing 80 and better the whole time... I was pretty impressed with myself and REAL happy with my radar detector.

Whatever, anyone will be better than the dummy they have in there now. You gotta figure, California, I wouldn't put it past them to put Coleman in there.

Originally posted by Dan
Whatever, anyone will be better than the dummy they have in there now. You gotta figure, California, I wouldn't put it past them to put Coleman in there.

They would be the laughing stock of the nation if they let that midget run the state!

I still think Arnie wins, and I hope he does.

I have trouble with why an austrian that is the son of a nazi and cannot speak english after 30 yrs, full of steroids, is any better then a black midget that has claim to fame with
"What you talkin bout wilus?".

Is it the height?

I do not think many people actually know what they believe in.

You've been drinking to many canadian rocks...what should we do?...As far as Arnold..and the smirk about his father being a Nazi..I'd rather say that...than a canadian.

Originally posted by canadianrocks
I have trouble with why an austrian that is the son of a nazi and cannot speak english after 30 yrs, full of steroids, is any better then a black midget that has claim to fame with
"What you talkin bout wilus?".

Is it the height?

I do not think many people actually know what they believe in.

Who his father is should have no bearing on his abilities. Why do you care what he speaks like? Canadians have no room to speak in that department, ey?

Tell us your political views on Arnie.

Tell us what he does/doesn't know about the states economy, education, crime, welfare reform...

Maybe I put it the wrong way.

I do not care and do not care what his father did or about what gary did on different strokes.

Before anyone knew what both thought about any policies it seemed that everyone was interested in Arnold and laughed at Gary.

Originally posted by canadianrocks
Maybe I put it the wrong way.

I do not care and do not care what his father did or about what gary did on different strokes.

Before anyone knew what both thought about any policies it seemed that everyone was interested in Arnold and laughed at Gary.

Well, I would choose Arnold over Gary any day of the week, and need no feedback from either to make that decision.

Gary is obviously doing this to get a bit of himself in the limelight. Whatever career he had died out before he was 15 years old, and I guess he wants another shot at the action.

Arnold has been involved in many a business venture in his time. He's always been successful and has usually stood on the right side of the fence.

You can't blame people for the perceptions of people they have from seeing them on the tube for so many years.

You're quote is awesome, or pattons quote. It is still awesome.

No I do not blame anyone for their perception. And Arnolds business could be part of it. He could very well be the best person for the job. But you have to admit that people liked Arnold over Gary without knowing anything else only their star status.

Arnold has a long history of dabling in politics...He's always been on the inside the last few years..really cares about kids..and was given title by a former president of spokesman for health & fitness...he's known for a serious interest in politics...That Nazi thing is ..well..it don't have to do with Arnold.....just an attack..and it backfired.....watch that movie..Kindergarden Cop...he has a heart,and plays the part.......I wouldnt vote for cause of a movie.....I vote for the best man for the Job...and that's California...We have no say it that here...and California..is well..I'd pick on them before Canada...LOL!!

Creek

Coleman is a Democrat.

Ah-Nold is a Republican.

A Republican is just what the Doctor ordered to clean house in CA. I think everyone can see what the erstwhile Democrats have done to that State.

Forum List

Back