California governor signs law to limit shootings by police

And there we go. A known criminal, with a long criminal history, refusing to comply with officers, being subdued by police, entirely following the training they were given, and you are defending the criminal, and implying the officers did something wrong.

No, they did not. Eric Garner did something wrong. That's why the police stopped him.

That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You attack police for doing exactly what they are supposed to do, and then want to cry when they sit back, and let violence dramatically increase across this country.

You know you are full of crap.

What I know is that you are disgusting garbage human being, that has zero value to society.

Anything else unclear to you?

You made my whole point, and now you can't answer. Eric Garner was a criminal with a long track record, who had been caught engaging in criminal activity at that location prior to his death. The police acted in accordance with their training, and subdued him.

His death was entirely his fault. When an officer says put your hand behind your back, shut up and do it. He'd be alive today, if he had followed the lawful orders of the police. End of story.
When the cop tells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hits the ground first?

Are you suggesting the officer asked Chris Garner to start sucking? If not, the try again with a post that makes a point.
No, I am suggesting that you are a badge bunny who would excuse ANYTHING the police do, no matter how egregious.

I'll freely admit that I will trust absolutely anyone to a greater level, than a known criminal with a history.

I get it, that you trust criminals more than the law abiding citizens and police of this country. That's why you are party of scum. You party of the immoral and evil.

That's why you see bernie sanders saying he wants mass murderers with the right to determine the direction of the entire country.

That's your side. The side of evil.

I stand with law abiding citizens and the police.
I openly admit that I stand with the good and innocent people and the police who protect them, over you and criminals.

You can 'accuse' me of that all I you want. I admit it, I'm proud of it, and it's proof we on the right, are better than you.

You're adorable. Couldn't be more wrong if you tried, but adorable.

How old were you the first time you deep-throated a nightstick?

......again, police shootings of minorities is VERY rare..I've put out the stats and links many times..they need to concentrate on the culture that breeds criminals at a high rate= the ROOT of the problem = cops are usually responding to criminals = if the criminals keep doing the same stupid ILLEGAL shit = still shootings
DUH

You know you are full of crap.

What I know is that you are disgusting garbage human being, that has zero value to society.

You made my whole point, and now you can't answer. Eric Garner was a criminal with a long track record, who had been caught engaging in criminal activity at that location prior to his death. The police acted in accordance with their training, and subdued him.

His death was entirely his fault. When an officer says put your hand behind your back, shut up and do it. He'd be alive today, if he had followed the lawful orders of the police. End of story.
When the cop tells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hits the ground first?

Are you suggesting the officer asked Chris Garner to start sucking? If not, the try again with a post that makes a point.
No, I am suggesting that you are a badge bunny who would excuse ANYTHING the police do, no matter how egregious.

I'll freely admit that I will trust absolutely anyone to a greater level, than a known criminal with a history.

I get it, that you trust criminals more than the law abiding citizens and police of this country. That's why you are party of scum. You party of the immoral and evil.

That's why you see bernie sanders saying he wants mass murderers with the right to determine the direction of the entire country.

I openly admit that I stand with the good and innocent people and the police who protect them, over you and criminals.

You can 'accuse' me of that all I you want. I admit it, I'm proud of it, and it's proof we on the right, are better than you.

I just read a news article about 790 cases being dropped because 22 Cops who were lionized by folks like you were really corrupt as hell.

Personally. I don’t trust anyone with unquestioned loyalty. I will give the suspect and the police the equal consideration. The one who tells the most believable story will be the one I tend to side with.

How about an example. I wondered if the cops were still lying about traffic stops. I went to court and just sat and watched. One cop in particular caught my attention. Every single Driving under the influence of Marijuana case he said the same thing. He said the suspect had and then he ran down the list of symptoms. Nobody has all the symptoms of anything ever. Take anything. From the Flu to a Heart attack. Nobody has all the symptoms. Much less everyone?

A poll of lawyers and judges showed that these court professionals believed that the Cops were lying in three cases out of five.
The chiefs of the NYPD and the SFPD have admitted publicly that the police practice of Testilying was a major problem. Two departments separated by 3000 miles both admit they have the same problem?

The cops use the same language as you do. They have to lie and plant evidence to get around the bullshit from Liberals. Damn those Liberals holding onto that pesky Constitution.

Conservatives call Liberals traitors for not supporting the Second Amendment. What exactly are Conservatives who detest the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments?

Conservatives want stop and frisk. If it violates the fourth amendment too bad. We got to get the criminals. Enhanced interrogations? Violated the Constitution and the Laws of war. Conservatives said they didn’t apply.

Let’s take a moment and remember the National Security Letters. We had to have them for terrorism. For situations where we did not have time to get a warrant. It was used on literally thirty thousand plus occasions. Nearly all had nothing to do with terrorism.

I could give more examples. But let’s give you an easy scenario. You trust and support cops. Anyone who doesn’t is a bad criminal loving person.

Imagine a situation where the Agents abusing those things I pointed out were under the direction and control of Liberals. It would be Randy Weaver writ ten thousand times.

So who was wrong there. The Feds who shot an innocent woman? Or Randy who was found not guilty in the trial? Were the Federal Agents who lies the bad guys or was it the Bundy’s who were again acquitted of all charges after the Lies to the court were exposed.

There are only so many ways you can justify the blind and unquestioning support for police these days. Ignorant doesn’t cut it. Mostly it falls into variations of the criminals deserve it.

But then the police are not a
Force for good or law and order. They are merely thugs eliminating competition.

I just read a news article about 790 cases being dropped because 22 Cops who were lionized by folks like you were really corrupt as hell.

Personally. I don’t trust anyone with unquestioned loyalty. I will give the suspect and the police the equal consideration. The one who tells the most believable story will be the one I tend to side with.

How about an example. I wondered if the cops were still lying about traffic stops. I went to court and just sat and watched. One cop in particular caught my attention. Every single Driving under the influence of Marijuana case he said the same thing. He said the suspect had and then he ran down the list of symptoms. Nobody has all the symptoms of anything ever. Take anything. From the Flu to a Heart attack. Nobody has all the symptoms. Much less everyone?

A poll of lawyers and judges showed that these court professionals believed that the Cops were lying in three cases out of five.
The chiefs of the NYPD and the SFPD have admitted publicly that the police practice of Testilying was a major problem. Two departments separated by 3000 miles both admit they have the same problem?

The cops use the same language as you do. They have to lie and plant evidence to get around the bullshit from Liberals. Damn those Liberals holding onto that pesky Constitution.

Conservatives call Liberals traitors for not supporting the Second Amendment. What exactly are Conservatives who detest the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments?

Conservatives want stop and frisk. If it violates the fourth amendment too bad. We got to get the criminals. Enhanced interrogations? Violated the Constitution and the Laws of war. Conservatives said they didn’t apply.

Let’s take a moment and remember the National Security Letters. We had to have them for terrorism. For situations where we did not have time to get a warrant. It was used on literally thirty thousand plus occasions. Nearly all had nothing to do with terrorism.

I could give more examples. But let’s give you an easy scenario. You trust and support cops. Anyone who doesn’t is a bad criminal loving person.

Imagine a situation where the Agents abusing those things I pointed out were under the direction and control of Liberals. It would be Randy Weaver writ ten thousand times.

So who was wrong there. The Feds who shot an innocent woman? Or Randy who was found not guilty in the trial? Were the Federal Agents who lies the bad guys or was it the Bundy’s who were again acquitted of all charges after the Lies to the court were exposed.

There are only so many ways you can justify the blind and unquestioning support for police these days. Ignorant doesn’t cut it. Mostly it falls into variations of the criminals deserve it.

HOLY CRAP! 790 cases? WOW! That's TON! Just think, the Federal courts ALONE... do 350,000 criminal cases per year. And you have 790 cases involving a bad cop? HOLY CRAP!

By the way, 790 cases over how many years? Just curious.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there are 900,000 police and armed security in this country.

You found 790 cases. Wow.....

I will give the suspect and the police the equal consideration.

No. Not if the suspect is a convicted criminal with a long history. No sorry.

If you are law abiding citizen, where the worst thing you have ever done is get a speeding ticket, then yes. I'll want to hear both sides.

But if you are Garner, with a decade long history of criminal activity, and you are caught doing the same thing in the same spot.... no. Just no. Dude was a criminal, and a blight on society, and the officer needs a medal. That dude was raising kids to be a criminal like him. Better he was removed so children can see that being a criminal has a bad result in life.

Really? So we had a "poll" of posters on this forum, and we all agreed that you are lying in 3 out of 5 posts, then you are guilty?
Prove it, or don't. But don't give me your opinion polls. Thanks.

I don't see any conservatives who detest those amendments. Are you just making up random things, and accusing people now? I have yet to hear of even one conservative that opposed any of those.

Yeah, and how about those Packers? What does any of that, have to do with this topic? Are we just tossing in completely unrelated events?

Michael Brown robbed a convenience store and attacked a police officer. He was not innocent. That incident, and Ruby Ridge, are not comparable.

Ruby Ridge was bad, and should not have happened. Doesn't mean that ALL police are guilty of something. Or even most. Or even a significant number.

Again, you have millions of court cases a year, and you found 790 that were tossed out.
You have a half dozen bad officer, out of almost a million of them.

Your own numbers support my point. You are attacking the character of all police, when a very tiny number are rotten.

HOLY CRAP! 790 cases? WOW! That's TON! Just think, the Federal courts ALONE... do 350,000 criminal cases per year. And you have 790 cases involving a bad cop? HOLY CRAP!

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there are 900,000 police and armed security in this country.

If you are law abiding citizen, where the worst thing you have ever done is get a speeding ticket, then yes. I'll want to hear both sides.

But if you are Garner, with a decade long history of criminal activity, and you are caught doing the same thing in the same spot.... no. Just no. Dude was a criminal, and a blight on society, and the officer needs a medal. That dude was raising kids to be a criminal like him. Better he was removed so children can see that being a criminal has a bad result in life.

Really? So we had a "poll" of posters on this forum, and we all agreed that you are lying in 3 out of 5 posts, then you are guilty?

I don't see any conservatives who detest those amendments. Are you just making up random things, and accusing people now? I have yet to hear of even one conservative that opposed any of those.

Yeah, and how about those Packers? What does any of that, have to do with this topic? Are we just tossing in completely unrelated events?

Michael Brown robbed a convenience store and attacked a police officer. He was not innocent. That incident, and Ruby Ridge, are not comparable.

Ruby Ridge was bad, and should not have happened. Doesn't mean that ALL police are guilty of something. Or even most. Or even a significant number.

Again, you have millions of court cases a year, and you found 790 that were tossed out.

Your own numbers support my point. You are attacking the character of all police, when a very tiny number are rotten.

Perjury is a felony. If a cop lies under oath, doesn’t that make him a felon? If a cop plants evidence, isn’t that a felony too? If a cop knows of this, and does not inform superiors and the court, doesn’t that make him an accessory after the fact, and a felon?

A lot of felons out there wearing badges.

As I said before. You are just choosing which criminal organization to rule over your neighborhood.

Perjury is a felony. If a cop lies under oath, doesn’t that make him a felon? If a cop plants evidence, isn’t that a felony too? If a cop knows of this, and does not inform superiors and the court, doesn’t that make him an accessory after the fact, and a felon?

As I said before. You are just choosing which criminal organization to rule over your neighborhood.

Nah, you're a jerk.
Just a jerk.
I hope some day, someone pre-judges you by your own standard, and convicts you of it.

Nah, you're a jerk.
Just a jerk.
I hope some day, someone pre-judges you by your own standard, and convicts you of it.

I think I could live being judged by my standards. One of those is do not lie. Another one is support and defend the Constitution. That includes those rights that you and the cops detest. I wonder what the Bill of Rights would look like if you drew them up. Certainly they would look nothing like what we supposedly know.

Nah, you're a jerk.
Just a jerk.

I think I could live being judged by my standards. One of those is do not lie. Another one is support and defend the Constitution. That includes those rights that you and the cops detest. I wonder what the Bill of Rights would look like if you drew them up. Certainly they would look nothing like what we supposedly know.

Nah, your full of crap. If everyone judged you based on your standards, you would be in an electric chair of your own making.
You can keep saying what you want, but you are full of it.

Nah, you're a jerk.
Just a jerk.

Nah, your full of crap. If everyone judged you based on your standards, you would be in an electric chair of your own making.
You REALLY don't like what you see in the mirror he held up in front of you.

Nah, you're a jerk.
Just a jerk.

You REALLY don't like what you see in the mirror he held up in front of you.

Not when it's angled enough to see people like you posting, no.

Not when it's angled enough to see people like you posting, no.

Sop defending the indefensible. You'll feel better.

I haven't defended you even once. Never will. You don't have to worry about me.

yet another difference between us. I would defend you and your rights against the very agents of “law” you lionize. You on the other hand would not lift a finger to defend someone who disagrees with you.

I was taught that the rights we are discussing were mortally wounded if we allowed them to be violated even once. We had to fight for them even if the individual was reprehensible. Because what we excuse for that one will be done to the rest of us eventually.

Forum List

Back