California Governor Schwarzenegger slams Obama care.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
First he was all for it, until he found out he was going to have to pay for it.:lol:

Schwarzenegger Rails Against Health Care Bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"California's congressional delegation should either vote against this bill that is a disaster for California or get in there and fight for the same sweetheart deal Senator [Ben] Nelson of Nebraska got for the Cornhusker State," he said. "He got the corn; we got the husk."

He forgets, not only would California pick up the additional medicaid costs of Nebraskans, but so would the other 49 states. Bad deal for all involved.

Pelosi does not like that the senate version will tax the cadillac plans of the unions, she considers it raising taxes on the middle class and it is. And she is absolutely right.

Last edited:
I think everybody should contact their State Senators and State Representatives in the House and demand that they get sweetheart deals for their State like Nebraska and Lousianna got. They should tell their Congressional representatives that unless they come up with the goods like these two States got, they will vote against them in the next election.

I think everybody should contact their State Senators and State Representatives in the House and demand that they get sweetheart deals for their State like Nebraska and Lousianna got. They should tell their Congressional representatives that unless they come up with the goods like these two States got, they will vote against them in the next election.

Not a bad idea, but that would add a few trillion more to the deficit and Obama has promised that this would be deficit neutral. Of course, he promised TRANSPERENCY and allowing 5 days on the internet for the public to review bills before he signed them and we got a 787 billion dollar stimulus bill that has created no jobs and was signed before the congress and senate had a chance to read it.

Then he promised at least 8 different times that all of the health care debate would be shown on C-Span, and the entire legislation from congress and the senate has been written by a few people in smoke filled back rooms at the White House. Even the CEO of C-Span has reminded him of that promise and advised that they are ready and able to provide that coverage, but ooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooooo, that's not going to happen, because Americans would find out all about the corruption the pay offs and exactly what it is going to cost us in everything from higher taxes, to penalties.

If the bill were a good one, it would have bi-partisan support and they would be sooooooooooo proud of it, that they would be airing everything 24/7 on all major networks, including C-Span. But they are not.

I guess we can all assume that the hope and change for our government was over the minute this midget was inaugerated. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Not a bad idea, but that would add a few trillion more to the deficit and Obama has promised that this would be deficit neutral. Of course, he promised TRANSPERENCY and allowing 5 days on the internet for the public to review bills before he signed them and we got a 787 billion dollar stimulus bill that has created no jobs and was signed before the congress and senate had a chance to read it.

Then he promised at least 8 different times that all of the health care debate would be shown on C-Span, and the entire legislation from congress and the senate has been written by a few people in smoke filled back rooms at the White House. Even the CEO of C-Span has reminded him of that promise and advised that they are ready and able to provide that coverage, but ooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooooo, that's not going to happen, because Americans would find out all about the corruption the pay offs and exactly what it is going to cost us in everything from higher taxes, to penalties.

If the bill were a good one, it would have bi-partisan support and they would be sooooooooooo proud of it, they they would be airing everything 24/7 on all major networks, including C-Span. But they are not.

I guess we can all assume that the hope and change for our government was over the minute this midget was inaugerated. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You don't really believe that Obama cares how much money is spent just to get "ANY" kind of a Health Care Reform Bill signed into law do you?

If the bill were a good one, it would have bi-partisan support and they would be sooooooooooo proud of it, they they would be airing everything 24/7 on all major networks, including C-Span. But they are not.

You don't really believe that Obama cares how much money is spent just to get "ANY" kind of a Health Care Reform Bill signed into law do you?

You are right, he could care less, it's all about him. But do remember the " read my Lips" comment from George H Bush about raising taxes and he went ahead and did it. That killed any chances of a second term for him. I don't think that as many promises as Obama has made and has broken is mysteriously going to vanish and I am sure who ever runs against him in his up-coming re-election bid is going to remind the nation of them with actual footage. He is going to be a burnt up peice of toast by then. In his first year he has given the enemy enough ammunition, that if he did or said nothing else for the rest of his term, he would be slaughtered still. I don't think he can survive those flagrant broken promises.

Don't think the Arnold doesn't have the phone number for Barbara and Diane in his Rolodex. It still has to be go through conference and be voted on again.

Nebraska isn't that expensive. California the same deal... People would think about it.

Forum List

Back