California Gov. Brown signs law allowing illegal aliens to attend college.

Voters in MD wanted to decide on the Dream Act via referendum. Illegal immigration advocates are trying to stop it. They don't like democracy when it isn't in their favor, I guess.

Maryland voters may be unfairly denied the chance to vote their approval or disapproval of a new law that allows in-state tuition for illegal immigrants, an opponent of law says, blaming immigrant groups for filing a “frivolous” lawsuit against his petition drive.

“All we want to do is allow voters to vote on the bill in November 2012,” he said. “Opponents are just grabbing at straws here.”

Read more: Maryland Lawsuit Filed to Uphold Tuition for Certain Illegal Immigrants - FoxNews.com

Parrot said about 109,000 signatures were scrutinized and approved by the election board, even though only about 55,000 were needed to demand the vote...

Curios to me is how many signed the petition that are illegals.

Again ILLEGAL immigrants are just that....ILLEGAL and are not deserving any of the benies that the LEGALS in this country are.

Stupid people in California wanted him as their governor now they will pay a very high price for that stupidity. It's that simple.

Stupid people in California wanted him as their governor now they will pay a very high price for that stupidity. It's that simple.

You mean ALL the people in California are stupid?
I don't think the ones that voted for Meg Whitman wanted Jerry Brown as Governor.

Forum List

Back