California GOP Lawmaker Is Removed During Speech Criticizing Tom Hayden

Just a couple of weeks ago Democrats were outraged over Elizabeth Warren being cut off during a speech she was making on the Senate floor. Now, California Democrats do the exact same thing to a Republican State Senator. I suspect we'll see the same outrage from the posters on this board who were so rattled by Warren's experience, yes?

Maybe we could be tasteless like the ones calling Warren a Redskin, or Pocahontas.

o_O

Or Trump a cheeto

Or Obama a monkey..lol

Just a couple of weeks ago Democrats were outraged over Elizabeth Warren being cut off during a speech she was making on the Senate floor. Now, California Democrats do the exact same thing to a Republican State Senator. I suspect we'll see the same outrage from the posters on this board who were so rattled by Warren's experience, yes?

Maybe we could be tasteless like the ones calling Warren a Redskin, or Pocahontas.

o_O

Or Trump a cheeto

Or Obama a monkey..lol

Bush a chimp

o_O

Or Trump a cheeto

Or Obama a monkey..lol

Bush a chimp

Or Hillary Cankles... :lmao:

Forum List

Back