California going bankrupt...one city at a time!

This is what happens when you elect a lot of Fags and Lesbian liberal democrats,who just want to spend , spend spend and have millions of
Mexicans illegals on the state welfare system.
And now they want to spend billions on a high speed rail system.!$?!
Please give me break California, Start exporting more of that Marijuanna, on a global scale
and use the revenue to fund some of your bankrupt cities.!!?$$

Thought I heard that a bunch of cities are facing bankruptcy, not just in CA either. Democrats + Unions = underfunded pension funds and promises that cannot be met. Something's gotta give, the money just isn't there for many cities to pay the pensions and also keep up the necessary services.

$obamacarelines.jpg

$what-change-looks-like.jpg

$18.jpg

Thought I heard that a bunch of cities are facing bankruptcy, not just in CA either. Democrats + Unions = underfunded pension funds and promises that cannot be met. Something's gotta give, the money just isn't there for many cities to pay the pensions and also keep up the necessary services.

Here's another that recently hit the news services:
Scranton mayor slashes pay for all city workers

What's causing these bankruptcies is the legacy costs of pensions and benefits that unions got for their retirees. Cities simply cannot afford them anymore. Especially since the retirees - retire! When they retire there's no rule or law that says they have to stay in those communites and spend City retirement money there. City workers suddenly find Scottsdale Arizona very attractive. Police and firefighters run off to Idaho which has become the retirement of choice for them.

Industry has been leaving for awhile taking the most productive workers with them. What's left is young and relatively unskilled workers who cannot form a stable tax base.

This is what happens when you elect a lot of Fags and Lesbian liberal democrats

You really need to come to grips with your sexual orientation. It is painfully obvious to everyone who reads your posts just what you are doing. Get over it.

You meant 'lair' right? Sheesh, how'm I supposed to understand you when you're spelling is so bad?

You are the one who can't spell.
lair  
noun
a den or resting place of a wild animal: The cougar retired to its lair.

liar
A person who tells a lie.

You overlooked this part:

"how'm I supposed to understand you when you're spelling is so bad?"

I hope he was just kidding, but the English language does seem to be a mystery to many here.

You meant 'lair' right? Sheesh, how'm I supposed to understand you when you're spelling is so bad?

lair  
noun

liar
Peachie... it was a deliberate mocking of Truthiepoo who is notorious for those particular misspellings.

Ah! There we go! My faith in humanity is restored, however briefly!

lair  
noun

liar
Peachie... it was a deliberate mocking of Truthiepoo who is notorious for those particular misspellings.

And to baffle further:

"How'm" is a colloquial conversational English expressed in writing by a pseudo-onomatopoeia based on rapid pronunciation of "How am I" commonly found in American dialect English leading to contractual corruption and violation of "the letter" of written grammar.

And to baffle further:

"How'm" is a colloquial conversational English expressed in writing by a pseudo-onomatopoeia based on rapid pronunciation of "How am I" commonly found in American dialect English leading to contractual corruption and violation of "the letter" of written grammar.

In other words, it is not proper written English. It is not ungrammatical in and of itself, but can be expected to lead to errors in grammar and syntax if such an improper construction were to be used in a sentence.

lair  
noun

liar

I guess I need to be a little more clearer in my satirical humor :D
Even I have misspelled it a few times ,embarrassing. :)

Last edited:
And to baffle further:

In other words, it is not proper written English. It is not ungrammatical in and of itself, but can be expected to lead to errors in grammar and syntax if such an improper construction were to be used in a sentence.
Huzzah!

But I was still mocking Truthiepoo. That point must not be lost in the intellectual nature of our exchange.

How is this situation allowed to occur in this day and age. Don't states do budget forcasting to see if they will have enough of a operating budget for at least two to three years in advance?
Don't all states have OMB depts, "Office of Management and Budget"?!, does not these budget department job is to see that a situation like what is happening to California does not happen?!!
Does anyone have an answer.!?$$

Forum List

Back