California getting crushed in high-speed rail race

I"ve never heard of a "faggot fucking train" before. Is it some kind of a train-based gay outing thing?

Given how familiar driveby seems with the concept, perhaps he can explain it to us.

It's the train that has stops at the ends of rainbows and Hersey Pa.

:D

and unicorns shit money to pay for it.

I"ve never heard of a "faggot fucking train" before. Is it some kind of a train-based gay outing thing?

Given how familiar driveby seems with the concept, perhaps he can explain it to us.

It's the train that has stops at the ends of rainbows and Hersey Pa.

:D

and unicorns shit money to pay for it.

Hay is for horses.

So what do we feed these magical unicorns?

Bullshit?

no, we need bullshit for methane and green fuels.

Horseshit?

no, I love irony, but that's a bit much.

I KNOW!!

SOLENT GREEN!!

Who do liberals love these faggot fucking trains so much?......

It's the "Bob Jones has one, so we have to have one!" argument. In this case, substitute "Bob Jones" with China or Europe. Forget the fact that we no use for it, we have to have one because someone else has one.

Who do liberals love these faggot fucking trains so much?......

It's the "Bob Jones has one, so we have to have one!" argument. In this case, substitute "Bob Jones" with China or Europe. Forget the fact that we no use for it, we have to have one because someone else has one.

That does seem to be the arguement from the libs

If it can go 500 mph and has a solid purpose. Why not???

Because it costs as much as 40 airplanes that can go 500mph? And will take 20 years to build?

Or because you need transportation SYSTEMS -- not a feelgood souvenier attraction that will 40 years to show "a profit"?

But mainly because NO ONE will choose an airline ticket with more than one stop for a reason.. And a high speed train with limited access needs a dependable clientele that will REGUARLY buy tickets. There's not too many of those corridors in a country this big. And the ones that EXIST and are CANDIDATES will never support 500mph except in very limited parts of it's path. Like the SF to LA run for instance. Or NY to Wash.

Because it costs as much as 40 airplanes that can go 500mph? And will take 20 years to build?

Or because you need transportation SYSTEMS -- not a feelgood souvenier attraction that will 40 years to show "a profit"?

But mainly because NO ONE will choose an airline ticket with more than one stop for a reason.. And a high speed train with limited access needs a dependable clientele that will REGUARLY buy tickets. There's not too many of those corridors in a country this big. And the ones that EXIST and are CANDIDATES will never support 500mph except in very limited parts of it's path. Like the SF to LA run for instance. Or NY to Wash.
You've not travelled on high speed trains, right?
BTW, I think 500mph was meant to be funny.

You've not travelled on high speed trains, right?
BTW, I think 500mph was meant to be funny.

Actually I have. And I probably wouldn't use it here in the states.. Don't need to.
And I'm glad you brought up that point about 500mph.. Because I've been attacked for EMPHASIZING verbage in caps to avoid confusion.. I DO IT because natural inflections in conversation tells a LOT of context. What I SHOULD have done is ---

Note that capping just that one little word -- changes the whole direction and context of that statement with regard to the 500mph.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back