California Fires

The arid deserts of California have fires?

Next thing you know, people will tell us they have earthquakes and mud slides.
The fires we are seeing are new. Because Democrats refuse to use preventative plans used for decades.
And they now learn the hard way...........that their policies are pure IDIOCY.............but they of course will never blame themselves.............

but hey..............Feinstein getting richer.........and they get a choo choo..........

But don't get caught with a plastic straw.............
this_is_where_theyre_keeping_the_straws.jpg
Much easier to combat straws than real threats.

I am increasingly convinced that this fire season will end either when the fuel runs out or the Ds are turned out of office.

Their problem is magnified 10 fold by their save the earth bullshit.

True. They have mismanaged the forests, thinking they were preserving them. What they did was allow dead wood and brush to build up, which is a fire waiting to happen. Didn't an illegal alien start some of the fires? In a way, they set this up to happen. Turn half the state into a tinder box, then refuse to deport illegal aliens even after they've committed more serious crimes. I think they want to become a smoldering shit hole.

Maybe they should handle fires the way they handle shootings. Just ban fires and make sure to put signs up everywhere declaring places fire-free zones.

39177571_1717228651707690_781144763188379648_n.jpg

Funny to compare this thread wh my “Florida cesspool “ thread .

Forum List

Back