California Father guilty of murder for throwing daughter off cliff

You can't be serious? PP is cutting up dead babies and providing parts for research and you think the baby has no nervous system among those hearts, livers, kidneys' etc.? What are you, a science denier?
One, not babies. Two, read up on fetal development: Fetal development MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Fetus is a development stage just like elderly, still a living human. Science.......use it.
I do use science. That's why I don't confuse cake with cake batter.

You do realize that you can eat both don't you, because they are the same thing in different states. Tell me, what possible medical research use is there in cake batter for cakes if they are two different things? I know you think you're highly intelligent, but you really aren't very good at this. Your arguments aren't valid, no matter how snappy they sound to you.
In this case it's lumpy cake batter, that we can actually use for something good after the plan is to just burn it, it didn't make it to the cake stage because the baker didn't want it after all.

There is a reason you're known as the forum idiot here, you work overtime at posting stooped responses. Look, if you don't have anything, just say so and back away. Don't double down.

One, not babies. Two, read up on fetal development: Fetal development MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Fetus is a development stage just like elderly, still a living human. Science.......use it.

You do realize that you can eat both don't you, because they are the same thing in different states. Tell me, what possible medical research use is there in cake batter for cakes if they are two different things? I know you think you're highly intelligent, but you really aren't very good at this. Your arguments aren't valid, no matter how snappy they sound to you.
In this case it's lumpy cake batter, that we can actually use for something good after the plan is to just burn it, it didn't make it to the cake stage because the baker didn't want it after all.

There is a reason you're known as the forum idiot here, you work overtime at posting stooped responses. Look, if you don't have anything, just say so and back away. Don't double down.
What you dismiss are the brutal truths of life. That's pretty much all I deal in. It's not known for making friends which luckily for me, I couldn't care less about, especially here.

And, a potential person is not the same as a person. Sometimes all you have is a body. In the case of the dead, it's a body in decay. In the case of the fetus, it's a body not fully developed. The fact that they have a liver and you have a live doesn't matter. The choice is, since abortion is still legal, burn it or use it for some potential good, pick one?

Cake and cake batter are not living things when babies are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What you dismiss are the brutal truths of life. That's pretty much all I deal in. It's not known for making friends which luckily for me, I couldn't care less about, especially here.

And, a potential person is not the same as a person. Sometimes all you have is a body. In the case of the dead, it's a body in decay. In the case of the fetus, it's a body not fully developed. The fact that they have a liver and you have a live doesn't matter. The choice is, since abortion is still legal, burn it or use it for some potential good, pick one?

What part of what I posthjere makes you think I haven't seen it, in person no less? And yet, I still want it to remain legal...

What part of what I posthjere makes you think I haven't seen it, in person no less? And yet, I still want it to remain legal...

Lets go for broke and re-legalize a few other atrocities for others deemed less than human.

person.jpg

From liberal Democrat Kirsten Powers. At least some are willing to call a spade a spade instead of blindly spouting partisan rhetoric.

Kirsten Powers I've got news for Democrats. It s a baby

"Democrats like to talk about the importance of being on the “right side of history.” This phrase was invoked frequently during the same-sex marriage debate. Yet when faced with a series of videos detailing grotesque human rights abuses against unborn children by Planned Parenthood Federation of America doctors, Democratic Party forces have eschewed all concern for historical or moral rightness."

"The Democratic Party shilling for barbarism — whether by politicians, liberal media outlets, union officials or unrestricted abortion advocates — is not likely to be viewed favorably by future generations. These Democrats will be remembered for demonizing the activists who lifted the veil on a previously sanitized process and for seeking restraining orders to silence truth tellers. They will be remembered for publishing dehumanizing decrees — as The New Republic did — that people stop criticizing Planned Parenthood because as a medical matter, “The term baby … doesn’t apply until birth” (that thing on your sonogram is nothing more than a “product[] of conception.”) And they will be remembered for demanding investigations into citizen journalists for meticulously exposing atrocities in our midst."

That's not very nice.

That's not very nice.

Sometimes the truth is ugly.

Forum List

Back