All terms in our Second Amendment are collective and plural not singular or Individual. It is about the security of our free States and the end justifying the means.
It’s “plural” because it covers all citizens :laugh:

But as with all rights, it is an individual right. Which is why I own man guns and have friends who even own fully automatic firearms.
He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.

All terms in our Second Amendment are collective and plural not singular or Individual. It is about the security of our free States and the end justifying the means.

But as with all rights, it is an individual right. Which is why I own man guns and have friends who even own fully automatic firearms.
He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.
You have nothing but fallacy but want to be taken seriously. In right wing fantasy, you are Always Right simply because you are on the right wing.

He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.
You have nothing but fallacy but want to be taken seriously. In right wing fantasy, you are Always Right simply because you are on the right wing.
In this case I am right because the Founders agree with me, and say you are full of shit.

Sux to be you, Troll.

Collective and plural because it is about the security of a free State not individual rights.
Weird how the Founders put "individual rights" numerous times in the Constitution, huh?

But tell us again how they didn't mean "individual rights", Troll.

to “pay the debts, provide for the common defense and general welfare”.
It says the general welfare not the general badfare nor the common offense.
Yep...”general welfare” of that particular power. Thanks for playing, troll!
What would be excluded from the general welfare, but the general badfare?
I googled "badfare legal definition".

Zippo.

Government benefits distributed to impoverished persons to enable them to maintain a minimum standard of well-being.

Payments to Individuals is not the same as any form of alleged warfare against abstractions such as crime, drugs, and terror.

One promotes the general welfare the other promotes the general warfare.

He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.
In this case I am right because the Founders agree with me, and say you are full of shit.

Sux to be you, Troll.
In right wing fantasy, You are Always Right.

Collective and plural because it is about the security of a free State not individual rights.
Weird how the Founders put "individual rights" numerous times in the Constitution, huh?

But tell us again how they didn't mean "individual rights", Troll.
the words are clear and each amendment is different and must be read as expressed.

He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.

Sux to be you, Troll.
Nope. In reality.

He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.

Sux to be you, Troll.
Nope. In reality.
lol. You need valid arguments or just be, full of fallacy. Even promiscuous women can be less full of fallacy than You.

All these insane sectional polemics, insulting people living in different states, is destructive and self-defeating, and ultimately serves the ruling crony capitalist elites in society. The fact is that despite our federal system supposedly giving states a shared degree of sovereignty, it is only the Federal Government and its institutions that issues fiat money and fiat credit.

The states in this downturn, even those most productive in the past, have no ability to “monetarize debt.” They will go bankrupt without Federal assistance. Poorer workers displaced or temporarily unemployed by the pandemic recession also need cash assistance to survive. Without relief, these two developments will cause a greater collapse in demand and services that may lead to a real depression, and certainly will cause a further expansion of the nation’s already growing “underclass.”

He is a troll.

And a dumb one at that.

Sux to be you, Troll.
Nope. In reality.
lol. You need valid arguments or just be, full of fallacy. Even promiscuous women can be less full of fallacy than You.
I brought the arguments of the men who wrote the Constitution.

I'll take their expertise on the subject over a single digit IQ innerweb troll any day.

Dismissed.

The states in this downturn, even those most productive in the past, have no ability to “monetarize debt.” They will go bankrupt without Federal assistance.
And? So? If they didn’t handle their responsibilities properly, they should go bankrupt. Maybe then their ignorant citizens will stop voting for the failed left-wing ideology.

All these insane sectional polemics, insulting people living in different states, is destructive and self-defeating, and ultimately serves the ruling crony capitalist elites in society. The fact is that despite our federal system supposedly giving states a shared degree of sovereignty, it is only the Federal Government and its institutions that issues fiat money and fiat credit.

The states in this downturn, even those most productive in the past, have no ability to “monetarize debt.” They will go bankrupt without Federal assistance. Poorer workers displaced or temporarily unemployed by the pandemic recession also need cash assistance to survive. Without relief, these two developments will cause a greater collapse in demand and services that may lead to a real depression, and certainly will cause a further expansion of the nation’s already growing “underclass.”
In my opinion, States cannot go bankrupt and must be bailed out by the general Government. A central bank is federal doctrine.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Forum List

Back