I just have one question for all the haters....if you hate California policies/people/life style why you so concerned about it every day?
And why millions of people move here?
And why most every new thing comes from here and you happy to use it?
Why you eat its food?
Why you watch its entertentsinment?

They can't stand people being happy. Miserable people want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. So they bring the hate, calling people "fool", etc...

Just because Mr. T pities the fool, doesn't mean we all have to. :D Lol! Obviously there is a problem there, and you don't want to acknowledge. Typical leftist. Like I said, it's pretty sad but if you guys are okay with it, then I don't care. :dunno:
Why dont worry about California giving the federal government more than it takes ? Or when California GDP is getting and bigger than lot of wealthy countries ? Or when we export technology that helps you and millions around the world ?

I just have one question for all the haters....if you hate California policies/people/life style why you so concerned about it every day?
I’m not the least bit “concerned” about it. I do, however, love to use it as a teaching tool. It’s the perfect illustration of what left-wing policy does (collapses everything it touches).

Incidentally - why is it you left-wing constitutional haters don’t have that same anti-federalist view when it comes to all laws and regulations across the U.S.?!? Funny how you have a “none of your business” view when it comes to your beloved shit-hole state of California, but have the extreme fascist view of “all states will force citizens to carry health insurance”. You’ve exposed yourself as a partisan hack and a hypocrite.
I'm not leftist btw.

You must be a product of progressive public schools. Not only is your grammar absolutely atrocious, but you’re incapable of honesty as well. Millions don’t “move” to California. Millions flee California.

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers

If California’s the future, why are so many leaving?

Californians Doing The Once-Unthinkable: Leaving California | Investor's Business Daily
I didn't grow up here, and no California is jammed and full and I dont see nobody leaving. And if one does two more come to replace him.

You must be a product of progressive public schools. Not only is your grammar absolutely atrocious, but you’re incapable of honesty as well. Millions don’t “move” to California. Millions flee California.

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers

Californians Doing The Once-Unthinkable: Leaving California | Investor's Business Daily
I didn't grow up here, and no California is jammed and full and I dont see nobody leaving. And if one does two more come to replace him.

Every flight I have there is almost full...every flight I take home has space.

Every flight I have there is almost full...every flight I take home has space.
Freeway, streets, restaurants, businesses, beaches, parks, are packed ....and these fools are telling otherwise....the orange slaves are delusional.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States.
This post is so ridiculous and biased that people from Denmark can easily tell that. Why so extreme?

I missed that nugget of crap.

Whenever you visit LA, the first thing that usually strikes you is how many Asians and Europeans are in line in front of you at the Getty, Rodeo Drive, Griffith, Disney, Lego Land, etc... We were over in Westwood by UCLA the last time I ventured over there and--swear to God--there was an Asian Chik-fil-A cashier speaking their native tongue Asian customer.

This post is so ridiculous and biased that people from Denmark can easily tell that. Why so extreme?

Whenever you visit LA, the first thing that usually strikes you is how many Asians and Europeans are in line in front of you at the Getty, Rodeo Drive, Griffith, Disney, Lego Land, etc... We were over in Westwood by UCLA the last time I ventured over there and--swear to God--there was an Asian Chik-fil-A cashier speaking their native tongue Asian customer.
The tourist dollars are beneficial, as is the cheap auslander labor, no?

The tourist dollars are beneficial, as is the cheap auslander labor, no?

Definitely!

I was just pointing out how brazenly stupid the statement about California being an embarrassment is by highlighting the different cultures who are there.

Your "images" are postcards, fool.

Your image is ugly.

You're ugly. Your image would break the website, which explains why you use images of other women and not your own. :D

That makes me smart...

Looking in the mirror? I'm sure it does. :D

When I look in the mirror, I do see someone who is smart.
When you look in the mirror, it breaks (on the off chance you can find one large enough)

Stop projecting, will ya? I am tiny and adorable. :D

Me.

Snapshot_20161114_11.JPG

Candycorn . . .

z10jvrB.jpg

Why you eat its food?

They can't stand people being happy. Miserable people want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. So they bring the hate, calling people "fool", etc...

Just because Mr. T pities the fool, doesn't mean we all have to. :D Lol! Obviously there is a problem there, and you don't want to acknowledge. Typical leftist. Like I said, it's pretty sad but if you guys are okay with it, then I don't care. :dunno:
Why dont worry about California giving the federal government more than it takes ? Or when California GDP is getting and bigger than lot of wealthy countries ? Or when we export technology that helps you and millions around the world ?

Why do you want to pretend as if there are no problems with homelessness in California? People don't like it when problems are ignored and/or denied to even exist. The fact here is that California has a big problem with homelessness and it is starting to invade the "wealthy" areas of the state too. You can continue to ignore it, or you can demand that your state do something to solve the problem. I live on the opposite coast, so it has no effect on me personally, so if you think homelessness is not a problem, then whatevs.

45M people live there. Its not because the quality of the life is poor dumbass.
Wow you are angry. Even talking simple facts gets you all riled up. Again, 20 million of those are illegal aliens who have invaded our nation.

Also - progressives reproduce like rabbits out of wedlock. The number of people doesn’t change the fact that it has the lowest quality of life of all 50 states in the U.S.

Calling you a dumbass is a fact; not a sign that you have riled anyone up.

It's true, P@triot is a dumbass, look no further than his "20 million in California are illegal aliens" comment.

You HAVE TO be a dumbass to say something so detached from reality and he says blatantly counterfactual nonsence like this every other post.

It's just sad. The incessant, blatant lies from the right. He knows that its false, ChrisL knows he's full of shit, so does spider boy (I don't remember his screen name). But hey, if you agree on one point, you have to back up or remain silent about all of the other crap they spew? Really? I had a conversation yesterday with a guy who swears that only Mexicans litter. I used to wonder if Trump supporters would ever hit bottom. I now wonder if there is a bottom.

What exactly are you claiming is false? Please be specific.

After all of the links that have been provided to you, you are still going to insist that there is no homelessness problem in California?

californias problems with homelessness - Google Search

hqdefault.jpg

Why you eat its food?

Why do you want to pretend as if there are no problems with homelessness in California? People don't like it when problems are ignored and/or denied to even exist. The fact here is that California has a big problem with homelessness and it is starting to invade the "wealthy" areas of the state too. You can continue to ignore it, or you can demand that your state do something to solve the problem. I live on the opposite coast, so it has no effect on me personally, so if you think homelessness is not a problem, then whatevs.
Do many homeless people go to California from other states? If so, maybe it is more liberal in their attitude toward the unfortunate and hobbo types.
What is solution? Ship them back where they came from? Would that be legal?

Why you eat its food?

Do many homeless people go to California from other states? If so, maybe it is more liberal in their attitude toward the unfortunate and hobbo types.

I don't know. If I knew the solution for homelessness, I would probably be a very rich lady. :D I just find it strange that SOME people would rather pretend a problem doesn't exist instead of acknowledging it and attacking it. That is nothing but blatantly ignorant.

I'm here posting genuine articles and statistics about CA's homelessness problems, and articles about how the residents and the business owners and the politicians are all concerned about the problem, yet the liberals here on USMB deny that there is a problem at all and continue to tell personal anecdotes and post pictures of postcards. :confused-84:

Why you eat its food?

It's jealousy obviously. Every state has homelessness, graffiti, drug abuse, prostitution, etc. Places where the weather is nice or there are more people attracts more homelessness. In California, a lot has to do with the cost of housing. That's hardly a result of "liberal" policy.

I don't know. If I knew the solution for homelessness, I would probably be a very rich lady. :D I just find it strange that SOME people would rather pretend a problem doesn't exist instead of acknowledging it and attacking it. That is nothing but blatantly ignorant.

Nobody is saying it doesn't exist. It exists everywhere. It's not a liberal or conservative or red state blue state problem, it's a human problem. It's an American problem with few good solutions that anyone is willing to pay for. It requires mental health spending, spending on shelter and, low cost housing. It requires rent control and drug treatment programs. It exists. Now what do we DO about it?

Nobody is saying it doesn't exist. It exists everywhere. It's not a liberal or conservative or red state blue state problem, it's a human problem. It's an American problem with few good solutions that anyone is willing to pay for. It requires mental health spending, spending on shelter and, low cost housing. It requires rent control and drug treatment programs. It exists. Now what do we DO about it?

The homeless rate in California has grown immensely in just the last year.

California Today: State’s Homeless Population Drives National Increase

It could hardly come as a surprise to anyone who travels around the state: the number of people who are homeless in California continues to rise at a steady clip. Every year, the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development releases a Point in Time count of the homeless population. This year that number reached nearly 554,000 — a 1 percent increase from last year, driven by the dramatic surge in West Coast cities.

More than one-quarter of the total homeless population nationwide lives in California, roughly 114,000. The vast majority are “unsheltered” — a more bureaucratic term to describe the thousands living on the streets, under freeways and tucked into grassy fields and parks in cities all around the state.

“It’s certainly a bigger increase than we would have expected,” said Ben Metcalf, the director of the state’s Department of Housing and Community Development. “There’s a tale of different countries here: We’re seeing a real significant increase and much of the rest of the country is not. We’re all doing the same things, but here the rent is too damn high. We’ve seen an incredible increase in the cost of housing.”

The homeless rate in California has grown immensely in just the last year.

California Today: State’s Homeless Population Drives National Increase

It could hardly come as a surprise to anyone who travels around the state: the number of people who are homeless in California continues to rise at a steady clip. Every year, the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development releases a Point in Time count of the homeless population. This year that number reached nearly 554,000 — a 1 percent increase from last year, driven by the dramatic surge in West Coast cities.

More than one-quarter of the total homeless population nationwide lives in California, roughly 114,000. The vast majority are “unsheltered” — a more bureaucratic term to describe the thousands living on the streets, under freeways and tucked into grassy fields and parks in cities all around the state.

“It’s certainly a bigger increase than we would have expected,” said Ben Metcalf, the director of the state’s Department of Housing and Community Development. “There’s a tale of different countries here: We’re seeing a real significant increase and much of the rest of the country is not. We’re all doing the same things, but here the rent is too damn high. We’ve seen an incredible increase in the cost of housing.”

Yes, and? That doesn't erase homelessness elsewhere does it? It doesn't decrease it elsewhere, does it? It may be a hairy mole on the buttock of California but it's just a butt cheek. The state has a vibrant, booming, economy which is huge part of the housing problem.

It's still one of the most desirable places on the planet to live. I'm 4th Generation Californian and living in paradise. I breath fresh air and drink clean water.

We all recognize that homelessness is a problem, some of us just know it's not a California problem, but a worldwide one and more microtargeted, an American one. As one of the richest nations on earth, this is one we should be able to tackle. Let's build a few less bombs and lots more affordable housing. There's lots of room in Wyoming I hear...

Forum List

Back