California democrats plan to extend medicaid to illegal immigrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Democrats plan to extend Medicaid to illegal immigrants
A California lawmaker has pledged to re-introduce a bill that would allow adults who live in the state illegally to receive medical care paid for by the government.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well aren't you pathetic dumb asses , leftist bleeding heart liberals so proud of yourselves. Wait until you idiots live in a cardboard box while they live in a nice warm cozy apt.

Gawd you are idiots to put up with this moron and his dreamed up bs

Last edited:
We have thousands of Americans living in tents post hurricane Michael. By all means we must take care of illegals and not Americans!

5881CF1B-9579-433C-B01C-F23AA80C4B99.jpeg

A California lawmaker has pledged to re-introduce a bill that would allow adults who live in the state illegally to receive medical care paid for by the government.

Well aren't you pathetic dumb asses , leftist bleeding heart liberals so proud of yourselves. Wait until you idiots live in a cardboard box while they live in a nice warm cozy apt.

Never going to happen. About half of the Medicaid money if Federal. And if that were to become law, the Feds would have to , by law, remove their financial support of the California State Medicaid. I would rate this as

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Never going to happen. About half of the Medicaid money if Federal. And if that were to become law, the Feds would have to , by law, remove their financial support of the California State Medicaid. I would rate this as

FAKE NEWS!!!!

California has already extended Medicaid to people younger than 19 who are in the state illegally.

FAKE NEWS!!!!

California has already extended Medicaid to people younger than 19 who are in the state illegally.

Yes, there is an exception. And at any time the Feds can shut off the funds. I don't lean towards the heavy right on any of this but I think the Feds should turn off the spickot until California stops using Federal Funding for things not intended by law. This can only be done by the US Congress, not the POTUS or the SCOTUS..

FAKE NEWS!!!!
Apparently it was on the agenda for California lawmakers.

California one step closer to expanding Medicaid for illegal immigrants

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Yes, there is an exception. And at any time the Feds can shut off the funds. I don't lean towards the heavy right on any of this but I think the Feds should turn off the spickot until California stops using Federal Funding for things not intended by law. This can only be done by the US Congress, not the POTUS or the SCOTUS..
Exception my aunt Agnes! That’s stupid California. It’s the norm.

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Not gonna happen WTF planet do you live on.
READ THE ARTICLE DUMB ASS and not it's not fake what's fake is YOU bhahah..

SO FAKE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES POST ABOUT IT LMFAO

upload_2018-12-6_12-41-16.png

Tax Man thinks 3,800 homeless schollchildren is funny. Libtarded all the way!

Believe it when I tell you libtards do not give a fuck about Americans!

As a life long Californian I support this. I do not need sick people living in our state making others sick.

Forum List

Back