California democrat governor candidate wants free heath care for illegals

• Banned
You’d let them die in the street ?
Of course he would. He's a fucking scumbag.

No, I'd dump them in Mexico.
You wouldn't do shit except post about it on an Internet message board, nitwit.

Are you ok? You sound a little unhinged. In one post you agree with me and in the next a few moments later you don't. Off your meds?

timmy if i have to pay for health care so should they.....i have no problems with people getting it as long as they contribute to the pot....you take out,you put in....

Well obviously we are only talking about people who don’t have money or insurance .

Just cause someone is illegal, doesn’t mean they are dirt poor .

timmy if i have to pay for health care so should they.....i have no problems with people getting it as long as they contribute to the pot....you take out,you put in....

Well obviously we are only talking about people who don’t have money or insurance .

well when they say that i will agree with you.....i lived in that state long enough to know how the legislature thinks....

No, I'd dump them in Mexico.

That lettuce is not going to pick itself.

You are right . We need a stream of immingrants to be the bottom rung of the ladder . As they move up, they need replacing.

Now they shouldn’t be illegally coming in. But look at US history. This is the formula to a successful economy.
If so brain, why isn't the economy where they come from doing great? Care to answer that without lying are trolling?

That's true, only 98% are dirt poor.

They got so much money they crawl through the dessert to get here! Now that is rich I tell you!

Forum List

Back