California Death Row Inmate Assured Painless Execution

Bonnie said:
I wonder why they don't just make him bite down on a cyanide capsule if they are soo worried about his pain? It worked for Hilter...

I like the bullet idea as well, they killed that Russian serial killer that way, right after his trial, they took him back to his cell and shot him in the back of his skull.

Well, I don't think we should take up very much from Soviet's old justice system. The guys name was Andrei Chikatilo and he was an embaressment to the perfect order of comunist society. So the disposal of him wasn't for show or to revenge or comfort victims relatives. Had any relatives to the victims raised their voice on the matter of the societies responsibility or the police investigation they could easily have met the same fate!

Bonnie said:
I wonder why they don't just make him bite down on a cyanide capsule if they are soo worried about his pain? It worked for Hilter...

I like the bullet idea as well, they killed that Russian serial killer that way, right after his trial, they took him back to his cell and shot him in the back of his skull.

And Gary Gilmore. He wanted to be shot. Others took it upon themselves to try and save him. Amazing.

Just a guy said:
Well, I don't think we should take up very much from Soviet's old justice system. The guys name was Andrei Chikatilo and he was an embaressment to the perfect order of comunist society. So the disposal of him wasn't for show or to revenge or comfort victims relatives. Had any relatives to the victims raised their voice on the matter of the societies responsibility or the police investigation they could easily have met the same fate!

Yes I am familiar with Citizen X... However this did occur at the beginning of the fall of the Soviet empire so true his disposal was probably mostly what you assert, however I was making the parellel not to suggest we follow the old Soviet way of justice but to point out that execution doesn't have to be a lengthy process.

Said1 said:
And Gary Gilmore. He wanted to be shot. Others took it upon themselves to try and save him. Amazing.

That's very true
Just look at those who are lining up outside that prison protesting this man's death?
When I hear about what this man did to that beautiful girl and how hard she fought for her life I just can't muster any sympathy for him.

Just a guy said:

Regardless, he WAS disposed of in a timely and efficient manner. No fuss, little mess, and no tax dollars supporting his existence for over a decade while he dreams up appeals.

There is NO place in my world for ANYONE that would do what this piece of garbage did to another human being, much less a child.

Hobbit said:
I think I'm going to spike his pentathol with speed and his poison with concentrated battery acid. Bastard.

You can always hope for a botched operation. :laugh:

Sorry, but IMO, this guy has earned and deserves Medieval torture devices.

Forum List

Back