California city shuts down girl's lemonade stand

But because Daniela didn't have a business license, the city of Tulare shut it down the same day.

You know...when I was a kid, lots of us had lemonade stands....in front of our houses. Not one of us had our parents move us to a busy intersection downtown. I wonder if we could have gotten away with that back then even.
hey I'm just quoting the article babe!

I was at this stand before they shut it down and the little girl was badmouthing Obama care she needs to be reported to the presidents ratline!!!

Only in California would they harrass a little girl for selling lemonade but won't do anything about the illegal immigration problem.

When are you colonials going to learn who is in charge. Its is we who make the money and not you, we control, exploit your nation and your people. We will not tollerate this constant law breaking and disrepsect to those who place the jack boot upon you. Now stop breaking the law and make us some more money.

They would probally give the Illegal a small business loan and his kids free college tuition and free medical care, and social security and medicare for his Illegal mother!!! Only in America. now we have a new program from the Obama Administration fresh from Nazi Germany "Rat on your neighbor program"
anyone who disagrees with Obama and democrats gets reported,tattooed, detained and exterminated!!! Coming soon compliments of the liberals!!

Out in front of a relatively quiet neighborhood sidewalk would be the sensible thing for a parent to allow, but this kid opted to put their stand in a dangerous intersection area in order to make more money. Not a real smart thing on the parent's part. This is not 1962, and these are not the Brady bunch selling lemonade. However, since this kid is not old enough to vote this ridiculous law of having a commericial license to sell lemonade on the street corner out, is just plain and simple bullshit. Typical California bullshit action by their left wing idiotic government. I wouldn't live in California if you gave me the whole state.

Last edited:

Welcome to the country of over regulation. ;)

Want to start a business, you have to pay a fortune to the government for a license, then you have to out bribe the competition so they don't find something to shut you down for, then you have to pay filing fees to more organizations so they will endorse your product with lobbyists ... you might make a profit in a few decades off lemonade.

We had the little one out last Saturday selling ice cold bottles of water $1 a piece to passersby during a huge traffic back-up in front of the house.

We must have flipped like 3 cases of water! :lol:

Out in front of a relatively quiet neighborhood sidewalk would be the sensible thing for a parent to allow, but this kid opted to put their stand in a dangerous intersection area in order to make more money. Not a real smart thing on the parent's part. This is not 1962, and these are not the Brady bunch selling lemonade. However, since this kid is not old enough to vote this ridiculous law of having a commericial license to sell lemonade on the street corner out, is just plain and simple bullshit. Typical California bullshit action by their left wing idiotic government. I wouldn't live in California if you gave me the whole state.

We thank you.

Forum List

Back