California city shuts down girl's lemonade stand

this is what our society has come too....safety issues negate kids being kids....its a lemonade stand...you know the kids didnt wash their hands...but you know it will be great tasting lemonade and if you have the spare bucks what the hell...but we adults have make things too dangerous for kids....we wont or dont let them be kids...

prime example...the sonic (?) commerical with the girl scout selling cookies door to door....girl scouts no longer do that do they? it has become too dangerous....

Maybe the next guy that pig harasses will shoot him in the face. We can only hope............

Yes violence is always a good way to get your point across Dougie. :cuckoo:

From my experiences those that spout off about shooting anyone are those that have never held a gun and are the first to wet their pants when confronted.

In other words you sound like a typical coward.

$2 for lemonade???

What the fuck!

I remember selling it for $.25 - 8 oz of ice cold Crystal Light.

this is what our society has come too....safety issues negate kids being kids....its a lemonade stand...you know the kids didnt wash their hands...but you know it will be great tasting lemonade and if you have the spare bucks what the hell...but we adults have make things too dangerous for kids....we wont or dont let them be kids...

prime example...the sonic (?) commerical with the girl scout selling cookies door to door....girl scouts no longer do that do they? it has become too dangerous....

It makes me sad for the day I have children. I would like to think i'll be able to raise my kids in the same environment I got to grow up in but i know the reality is things are truly different than they were in the 70's.

:(

But because Daniela didn't have a business license, the city of Tulare shut it down the same day.

okay willow back off the large font....set the font on normal....and back away from the computer

well crapsky,, someone tried to tell us it was cause it was a busy intersection..:eusa_whistle: my eyballs naturally crossed and I couldn't see where I was putting my fingers,,

But because Daniela didn't have a business license, the city of Tulare shut it down the same day.

You know...when I was a kid, lots of us had lemonade stands....in front of our houses. Not one of us had our parents move us to a busy intersection downtown. I wonder if we could have gotten away with that back then even.

If it was a safety hazard at a busy intersection, I understand why they would shut it down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back