California city approves marijuana farming

To each his own, and you'd think californians would have more pressing emergencies to concern themselves with however. Just remember that once a precedent such as this set it can have unintended consequences. For example, once the state becomes reliant on the tax revenue it may find itself in the hole once the next administration decides to exercise federal authority over this matter and shuts the system down. Just a thought.

To each his own, and you'd think californians would have more pressing emergencies to concern themselves with however. Just remember that once a precedent such as this set it can have unintended consequences. For example, once the state becomes reliant on the tax revenue it may find itself in the hole once the next administration decides to exercise federal authority over this matter and shuts the system down. Just a thought.

if it gets past in Nov. out here and a few dozen other states follow suite i dont think the feds are going to have much luck shutting anything down....just a thought....:eusa_angel:

Obama/Holder have pleadged to let the states decide.
I say hell yeah weed prohibition is the tool of racism.

Rastafari stands alone.

Pot is much less harmfull than beer.

If it passes Im moving back to Cali

Again.... beer does not make you drive drunk... a beer in itself is not harmful unless you are allergic to alcohol

Toxins from pot smoke are as much or more than toxins from tobacco smoke

You overindulge on anything and it can kill you.. even if it is something good for you such as vitamin b or even water

If people want to criminalize tobacco... knock your socks off... I would no longer use it for I am not one to go out of my way to break the law...

If you wish to smoke pot, knock your socks off.. IMHO you have the freedom to do it... but you still pay the piper when caught because IMHO it is and should be illegal.... for decriminalizing one harmful drug opens the door to decriminalizing other harmful drugs... Do I think a police officer should go out of their way to bust someone who is smoking a joint in their house? Nope... But I am for the prosecuting the drug law when being investigated for something else, that person is found in use of or in possession of an illegal drug (including pot)

can you please take over your avatar then? its obvious you know nothing of the constitution and what freedom really is

Freedom does not mean that you can do whatever you want without repercussion... the constitution does not prevent government from making actions illegal through the proper legislative process... having a harmful drug made illegal (thus a criminal act to use or possess) is no different than making public nudity illegal, steroids illegal (and before you say it, you don't smoke steroids and as stated there is legal medicinal marijuana in the drug Marinol), owning of certain types of animals illegal, or whatever nuisance law or public statute you wish to bring up

I am all for your personal freedom to choose your actions... knock yourself out... you can choose to do legal things or illegal things.... but you be prepared for the positives and negatives that come from that freedom you have to choose...

Who determines what is "harmful".
You, I?
Ambien is terrible dude and they advertise it on TV!
You may trust government dude but I am a conservative. We never trust government.
Please join us conservatives.

Would love to see video of the feds moving in, arresting 'farmers' doing this, and destroying every last leaf in the crop....

Not going to happen. Her in Michigan We have Legal Medical Pot now, and the Cops and the Feds arn't doing shit, As long as you grow indoors, and keep it on the down low, and get the paper work. They leave you alone. So far anyways. There was one case here in my town, where a guy tried to grown in his back yard, the cops came and made him remove the plants, and told him to keep it out of sight.

California city approves marijuana farming | Reuters

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

coming closer to the end of the drug war and a huge expansion in civil liberties. once CA approves weed, support will flare up around the country. Cash strapped states and cities are no longer going to spend millions/billions on arresting kids with joints when they could be making millions off taxes.

Why not just inject newborns with heroin? That is the future they will have.

Forum List

Back