California Budget: State Lawmakers Pass Budget To Close Deficit

its a joke.

under the new laws passed, though it takes 2/3's to raise taxs they can still "Fee" you to death.

example- I bought my Cobra in nov. 2006, my reg fee was $780. Now in Cali its is supposed to go
down ever year, by approx 10 until it reaches like 50 or 60 bucks over time.

Last nov I paid $640 ...because they raised the fees.....think about that for a minute, the car will now be 5 years old..and I have only seen roughly a 20% reduction in my reg. fee....

also the 2/3s does nothing to stop SPENDING, the dems can still, if so inclined, spend alllllllll they want on what they want, now that the law changed because thy don't need a 2.3 to pass a budget....so, we'll see now that works out.

and i understand they added yet another "FEE' on the Car Registrations......

they did? that figures, becasue one had to be dropped ( a lousy .5%) in the expiration of the temporary tax hike, so they got me coming and going...

yea something like a 12 dollar fee.....they find ways to get around everything....

There was a day in this country when every American agreed we were all in this together.

The right doesnt think so any more.

They think ONLY THEY are Americans.

They spit on the graves of the very people who built this country and saved it from the great depression and two world wars.

Imagine how those people would feel about your complete lack of patriotism for a country that was built by the idea that we are all in this together and all our voices were what made this country strong and better than those who didnt understand Democracy.

Hell you people hate the word democracy so much you lie about its very meaning

There was a day in this country when every American agreed we were all in this together.

They spit on the graves of the very people who built this country and saved it from the great depression and two world wars.

Imagine how those people would feel about your complete lack of patriotism for a country that was built by the idea that we are all in this together and all our voices were what made this country strong and better than those who didnt understand Democracy.

We hate your sorry miserable low life ass too.

its a joke.

under the new laws passed, though it takes 2/3's to raise taxs they can still "Fee" you to death.

example- I bought my Cobra in nov. 2006, my reg fee was $780. Now in Cali its is supposed to go
down ever year, by approx 10 % until it reaches like 50 or 60 bucks over time.

Last nov I paid $640 ...because they raised the fees.....think about that for a minute, the car will now be 5 years old..and I have only seen roughly a 20% reduction in my reg. fee....

also the 2/3s does nothing to stop SPENDING, the dems can still, if so inclined, spend alllllllll they want on what they want, now that the law changed because thy don't need a 2.3 to pass a budget....so, we'll see now that works out.

Good Gawd!!!

How can you afford to live in that State??

I'd be picking up stakes and moving my ass elsewhere. Jeeze.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that was a quote from here making the claim that I said" I hate republicans" that she failed to prove in that thread either.

Cali just exposed herself as a rumor monger yet again.

Yep. That's how it is here in the liberal bastion of Arizona.

you're not in cali hon:eusa_hand:...oh and since we have 2 grandkids that are 1 and a half and 9 mo.s we are buying a big ole SUV to cart them around in when we see them, and guess what? my wife has a cousin in Neveda....

you know whats coming next right? there is NOOOO way I am buying that truck in cali. or regging it here.....:eusa_whistle:

I knew Cali was expensive but . . . my mind is literally having trouble wrapping itself around this. And Arizona?? wtFF? There is not a chance on God's green earth that we'd be able to afford a car, let alone two cars, if reg was that expensive.

How can they charge such an outrageous fee for printing off a bloody card and sticker? No wonder CA is sinking. Holy shit . . . ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that was a quote from here making the claim that I said" I hate republicans" that she failed to prove in that thread either.

Cali just exposed herself as a rumor monger yet again.

You prove it every day with every post/

Whens the last time you voted for a Rep???

Why would I vote for someone who supports ideas that are failures?

Not voting for someone is not hate its democracy

Your hate for your fellow Americans is disgusting

liberuls are not my fellow Americans. They are democrat twits, they tell lies and call me names all the time. You are not my friend or my fellow American.. get the fuck over it.

This is hate claudette

No it isn't. Displeasure, criticism, or not wanting to associate with somebody is not hate at all. If it was then people like you would have to admit hating anybody who doesn't look, think, believe, or talk like you. Or maybe that is actually how you feel?

Actually, there never was any such day. Americans have been sharply divided since the Revolution.

Furthermore, why would anyone want to be "united" with a hoard of bloodsucking tics like you?

Despising useless tics like you is the highest form of patriotism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back