California Bill Would Protect Unlicensed Drivers From Arrest

Why doesn't CA just give every illegal a house, car, and job, all on the taxpayer's dime?

And liberals wonder why people say they're soft on crime. :cool:

And you wonder why I usually ignore you? Daveboy, soft on crime I'm not.

You resort to hyperbole because you can only comprehend simple issues with simple solutions; immigration reform is complex, and The Congress failing to tackle this issue has created serous problems for local and state agencies at great cost to the taxpayers.

Question.

Can you drive without a license? What would happen to you if you were caught driving without a license?

And you wonder why I usually ignore you? Daveboy, soft on crime I'm not.

You resort to hyperbole because you can only comprehend simple issues with simple solutions; immigration reform is complex, and The Congress failing to tackle this issue has created serous problems for local and state agencies at great cost to the taxpayers.
You bitch at Congress for not reforming immigration law, when the laws we have aren't being enforced and your own state rewards criminals, and you call ME simple?

Yes, you're soft on crime. Why are you not demanding your state government stop rewarding illegals?
I guess he doesn't want to stop rewarding illegals.

LIBERALS in California do NOT want to stop rewarding illegals and the more liberal of them all is now sitting in Sacramento. He will be handing perks to all illegals who commit crimes in his loony, liberal California.

You bitch at Congress for not reforming immigration law, when the laws we have aren't being enforced and your own state rewards criminals, and you call ME simple?

Yes, you're soft on crime. Why are you not demanding your state government stop rewarding illegals?
I guess he doesn't want to stop rewarding illegals.

LIBERALS in California do NOT want to stop rewarding illegals and the more liberal of them all is now sitting in Sacramento. He will be handing perks to all illegals who commit crimes in his loony, liberal California.
Well, they can't offend soon-to-be Dem voters, can they?

Forum List

Back