California bill to ban schools from expelling disruptive students close to becoming law

Time to send your kids to private school...

st_trinians.jpg

You might want to read the bill before you complain.
Today's Law As Amended

I don't think any kid should get suspended, they should go into a class that takes disorderly students, to walk the streets is not ok.

One of the biggest problems with the government schools is their rejection of Corporal Punishment, which is one of the most effective learning methods out there.

It was a very effective learning tool the nuns in grade school as well as the priests and brothers in high school used to drill the lessons and keep order.

Of course kids should be expelled when needed. But lesser methods, like swatting them in the ass, or banging their heads against the blackboard are things that can prevent expulsion.

Kids should not be suspended or expelled out of school. We had extensive in-school suspension programs for students to stay in school, receive punishment, and continue their studies. The problem comes in when students commit violence. I personally think they should be suspended or expelled and incarcerated in a juvenile facility.

Out of school suspension and expulsion used to also punish parents who had to arrange for someone to babysit the little darlings or take off from work to do it themselves. Unfortunately, if you suspend a kid now, they usually hang out across the street from the school so they can still get their drugs from the dealer just like when they were in school.

Kids should not be suspended or expelled out of school. We had extensive in-school suspension programs for students to stay in school, receive punishment, and continue their studies. The problem comes in when students commit violence. I personally think they should be suspended or expelled and incarcerated in a juvenile facility.

Out of school suspension and expulsion used to also punish parents who had to arrange for someone to babysit the little darlings or take off from work to do it themselves. Unfortunately, if you suspend a kid now, they usually hang out across the street from the school so they can still get their drugs from the dealer just like when they were in school.

1. You make too much sense

2. You interrupted their rant about the publik skooooolllzzzz

A lot of the suspensions nowadays are just bullshit. My nephew got suspended from high school for just getting into a little fight with one of the other students. No one was hurt, and the fight was for a good reason- the other kid accused my brother- the nephew's father- of being a homosexual. Any kid worth his salt would have defended his old man's honor.

Now, if a kid is truly bad- setting fires, using a shiv to take the other kids' lunch money, raping other students or teachers, sure they should be shown the door of the school. But we need more commonsense rules.

A lot of the suspensions nowadays are just bullshit. My nephew got suspended from high school for just getting into a little fight with one of the other students. No one was hurt, and the fight was for a good reason- the other kid accused my brother- the nephew's father- of being a homosexual. Any kid worth his salt would have defended his old man's honor.

Now, if a kid is truly bad- setting fires, using a shiv to take the other kids' lunch money, raping other students or teachers, sure they should be shown the door of the school. But we need more commonsense rules.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on USMB.

And really that's saying a lot

Forum List

Back