Calif. woman fatally shot after allegedly driving into border patrol agent

WAit a minute...

She struck the man with lethal force enough to pin him on her hood but he still managed to put eight shots through her windshield, five of which struck her?

Now there's an interesting story I'm having a lot of trouble buying into.

Indeed, and it's now starting to become very troubling. Multiple eye witnesses give accounts explicitly contradicting the officer's story.

Ayanna Evans, 19, who lives in a nearby apartment building, said she never saw the agent on the car.

She said she happened to look out the window and saw the Honda backing up slowly, and a man in a red shirt walking toward the car.

"Then I heard, `Pop, pop, pop,'" she told the U-T. Another resident of the same building, Prince Watson, told the newspaper he also saw the Honda going backward, with no one on it.

"She wasn't speeding or driving erratic at all. I heard the agent say, 'Stop.' He was in the street and started shooting and walking toward the car," Watson told the U-T.

Alvarado's husband, Gilbert Alvarado said he wants the shooting investigated.
"I want justice. Yes. Whoever shot my wife, that guy whoever that is, that guy needs to get shot," he said.
Alvarado's family called the killing senseless.

Yeah yeah yeah. Go complain to Obama and he'll have Holder investigating this in no time, you criminal foreigner. And after wasting taxpayer dollars doing that, he'll decide this border patrol agent needlessly killed a future democrat voter and should be punished with jail time and all border patrol agents will henceforth carry pieces of string to defend themselves from pieces of third world trash like yourself.

Indeed, and it's now starting to become very troubling. Multiple eye witnesses give accounts explicitly contradicting the officer's story.

Ayanna Evans, 19, who lives in a nearby apartment building, said she never saw the agent on the car.

She said she happened to look out the window and saw the Honda backing up slowly, and a man in a red shirt walking toward the car.

"Then I heard, `Pop, pop, pop,'" she told the U-T. Another resident of the same building, Prince Watson, told the newspaper he also saw the Honda going backward, with no one on it.

"She wasn't speeding or driving erratic at all. I heard the agent say, 'Stop.' He was in the street and started shooting and walking toward the car," Watson told the U-T.

Hopefully there was a camera operating somewhere around the area. Video evidence would be handy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back