Calif Pot Taxed So High Black Market Survives

Marijuana taxes in Nevada are higher than California. (cultivation, transport, and sales) The taxes were set by.......wait for it......Republicans.

As far as a black market, I doubt there would be a black market when you can grow your own.
Will it end the abuses to our south on the hardcore drugs sold in the United States...............No.

It is being used by States attempting to bridge the gap of deficits in out of control spending.......

We don't have "out of control spending," we have an income problem because Republicans and Corporate America continue to push middle class wages down.

Marijuana taxes in Nevada are higher than California. (cultivation, transport, and sales) The taxes were set by.......wait for it......Republicans.

As far as a black market, I doubt there would be a black market when you can grow your own.
Will it end the abuses to our south on the hardcore drugs sold in the United States...............No.

It is being used by States attempting to bridge the gap of deficits in out of control spending.......

We don't have "out of control spending," we have an income problem because Republicans and Corporate America continue to push middle class wages down.
History says your an IDIOT.................Historical revenue average is 18.1% regardless of tax rates.....................we are what........24% now..............

I declare your statement.............BS.

Well, there is always going to be a black market. In CO where it has been legal, there are people on the internet who will deliver it to your house for a "donation" (usually half the price of the stores), and they pocket the money.

But, that is because CO also allows you to grow a certain amount of plants. What those people are doing is growing it and selling it on the street cheaper than what you can get it in the stores.

But, if you think about it, that is actually like a farmer selling their veggies and fruits by the side of the road.

Well, there is always going to be a black market. In CO where it has been legal, there are people on the internet who will deliver it to your house for a "donation" (usually half the price of the stores), and they pocket the money.

But, that is because CO also allows you to grow a certain amount of plants. What those people are doing is growing it and selling it on the street cheaper than what you can get it in the stores.

But, if you think about it, that is actually like a farmer selling their veggies and fruits by the side of the road.

Veggies and fruits are not taxed. But income tax evasion will do just as well as the more appropriate drug dealer.

History says your an IDIOT.................Historical revenue average is 18.1% regardless of tax rates.....................we are what........24% now..............

I declare your statement.............BS.

1970 to 2018

Rent up 577%

Consumer costs are up 542%

Wages are up 400%

Forum List

Back