Calif. Governor U.S. should emulate communist China

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown of California suggested the United States should emulate the Communist Chinese government, heaping praise on a country promoted by the elite as the savior of globalism following the election of President Trump.
Calif. Governor: U.S. Should Emulate Communist China
----------------------------------------------------------------

Brown is nothing but an arse kissing globalist who ditched his people over those who aren't even American citizens. He crapped all over them and is still doing it. This stupid sob hasn't even taken a lesson from France, Germany, Italy you would think this loser dumbass would stop his bs with these immigrants. I hope his state tanks from one end to the other and the Americans left there with any brains leave that chit state so they collapse even further.

And this stupid sob can't even see how his state is being run like a communist lmao. Talk about hypocritical morons.

Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown of California suggested the United States should emulate the Communist Chinese government, heaping praise on a country promoted by the elite as the savior of globalism following the election of President Trump.

Brown is nothing but an arse kissing globalist who ditched his people over those who aren't even American citizens. He crapped all over them and is still doing it. This stupid sob hasn't even taken a lesson from France, Germany, Italy you would think this loser dumbass would stop his bs with these immigrants. I hope his state tanks from one end to the other and the Americans left there with any brains leave that chit state so they collapse even further.

And this stupid sob can't even see how his state is being run like a communist lmao. Talk about hypocritical morons.

Where do you live, we shall send the 39 million inhabitants of CA to your state.:lol: Will that make you happy?

Where do you live, we shall send the 39 million inhabitants of CA to your state.:lol: Will that make you happy?

Send them to Beijing..

Send them to Beijing..

She lives in Beijing? It makes sense.

It is not the Chicom government that has caused them to excell, it is their culture.

And it would do us some good to emulate their culture where it is compatible with the axioms of our own.

Leave it to Alex to get the truth mixed up. Seems My governor was saying something very astute in regards to how screwed up the conservative republicans are. This is what he said,
“I met with President Xi for almost an hour. This is a very determined man,” Brown said during an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd. “He’s building roads and high-speed rail and not just in China, but all over the world.”

“Washington can’t even build roads and bridges in our own country, much less spreading the American dream all around the world. If we’re going to be the great power we all want to be, we’re going to have to start rolling up our sleeves, raising some revenue, and getting the job done.”

• Banned
Leave it to Alex to get the truth mixed up. Seems My governor was saying something very astute in regards to how screwed up the conservative republicans are. This is what he said,
“I met with President Xi for almost an hour. This is a very determined man,” Brown said during an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd. “He’s building roads and high-speed rail and not just in China, but all over the world.”

“Washington can’t even build roads and bridges in our own country, much less spreading the American dream all around the world. If we’re going to be the great power we all want to be, we’re going to have to start rolling up our sleeves, raising some revenue, and getting the job done.”

He gets nothing mixed up , your msm purposely creates the lies so you think just what you do. Sorry you are a victim of the bs .

Alex sets out to cause angst amung his followers. The quote I posted is from his site. MSN is way more truthful than the bozo you revere.

Forum List

Back