Calif Gov Joins NIMBY Crowd of Leftists Terrified of Brown Skin

Didn’t St Trumpy campaign on ending the immigrant problem?

And yet two years later, it’s worse than ever.

Something tells me your savior doesn’t know what the fuck He’s doing.
Illegals, not immigrants.

So far, all we've heard is a lot of hot air coming out of the White House, concerning the dumping of Illegal Aliens in Sanctuary Cities.

I'm all in favor of doing just that... ram the Illegals down Sanctuary throats... but I seriously doubt the White House has the balls to actually do it.

Wake me up when those mayors actually see their first thousand or two Illegal Beaners... maybe then I'll believe it.

Until then it's all Big Talk, Little Action... typical Drumpf flim-flam-man bull$hit.
Yes, but with one simple tweet Trump has exposed the Democrats to America and has the Left freaking out for all to witness. Trump is a genius.
Talk is cheap. Drumpf is a flim-flam man... Big Talk... No Action.

So far, all we've heard is a lot of hot air coming out of the White House, concerning the dumping of Illegal Aliens in Sanctuary Cities.

I'm all in favor of doing just that... ram the Illegals down Sanctuary throats... but I seriously doubt the White House has the balls to actually do it.

Wake me up when those mayors actually see their first thousand or two Illegal Beaners... maybe then I'll believe it.

Until then it's all Big Talk, Little Action... typical Drumpf flim-flam-man bull$hit.
Yes, but with one simple tweet Trump has exposed the Democrats to America and has the Left freaking out for all to witness. Trump is a genius.
Trump got a billion dollars worth of free campaign PR with one tweet.

All sane Democrats are fleeing the party now.

Irrelevant.

Drumpf has not dumped Illegal Aliens on Sanctuary Cities yet.

All talk, no action.

Irrelevant.

All talk, no action.
Doesn’t need to. The free display of hypocrisy has the world laughing at Democrats.

Irrelevant.

All talk, no action.
Doesn’t need to. The free display of hypocrisy has the world laughing at Democrats.
Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

All talk, no action.
Irrelevant.
You might think Democrats going on record saying they can’t take illegals in is irrelevant, but it’s Trump 2020 Gold.

I said nothing about the claim, I was talking about all the obscure blogs that people so often link to.

Sure....dumbass.

Forum List

Back