Calderon's reward for kissing Barak Hussein's ass

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
FOXNews.com - White House Prepares for State Dinner With Calderon, Focuses on Security

During Netanyah's visit to the White House, Obama just left the Israeli delegation and went to a private dinner.

Obama's anti-american alliance, axis of evil, is simply disgusting, repulsive, and disgusting.

WASHINGTON -- One goal of President Obama's state dinner Wednesday will be to make Mexican President Felipe Calderon feel like the man of the hour.

I don't think I can even put into words how disgusted I am that a hate-america goon like Barak Hussein is representing the US.

FOXNews.com - White House Prepares for State Dinner With Calderon, Focuses on Security

During Netanyah's visit to the White House, Obama just left the Israeli delegation and went to a private dinner.

Obama's anti-american alliance, axis of evil, is simply disgusting, repulsive, and disgusting.

WASHINGTON -- One goal of President Obama's state dinner Wednesday will be to make Mexican President Felipe Calderon feel like the man of the hour.

I don't think I can even put into words how disgusted I am that a hate-america goon like Barak Hussein is representing the US.

I'm sure the President regrets losing the support of an Amway salesman such as yourself

I agree. Making a conservative President of an American ally who is waging a war on drugs driven entirely by American demand which is ripping his country apart feel welcomed is a sure sign of hate-filled anti-American goonism.

Epic fail.

I agree. Making a conservative President of an American ally who is waging a war on drugs driven entirely by American demand which is ripping his country apart feel welcomed is a sure sign of hate-filled anti-American goonism.

Epic fail.

not a total fail.. the citizens of arizona are bearing the brunt of the drug cartels and obie wan stands and mocks them. he doesn't offer them help. sympathy or understanding he mocks them.. so no,, it is not a fail..help Arizona,, then if you have resources left help calderon..

Damn..

How could anyone dare try to reach an agreement on illegal immigration, gangs, drugs, guns, jobs and murders?

Makes you miss the conservative threats and intimidation doesn't it?

The reason he got the royal treatment was because he interfered with American domestic affairs on the side of the axis of evil.

I'm sure the President regrets losing the support of an Amway salesman such as yourself

How the FUCK do you know what he does sewerBOY?

Especially since I specifically stated that I had nothing to do with amway.

He is just a jealous loser.

Come on AmwayMike

Prove me wrong. If not Amway, fill us in on the product line you sell door to door. Even Girl Scouts are proud of their product line

Signed..

The Sewer Worker

Last edited:

Come on AmwayMike

Prove me wrong. If not Amway, fill us in on the product line you sell door to door. Even Girl Scouts are proud of their product line

Signed..

The Sewer Worker

None of your business sewer worker.

Since Calderon is part of Obama's political campaign, the dinner should be paid for by the DNC, and not taxpayers' funds.

Come on AmwayMike

Signed..

The Sewer Worker

None of your business sewer worker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just what I thought

Amway-logo-A1AF580EF1-seeklogo.com.gif

Don't worry AmwayMike....I will protect your identity

Amway+The+Shame+of+it+All.JPG

Calderon's reward for kissing Barak Hussein's ass?

Easy.

He gets his HAND up his ASS by Obama.

Calderon...has become an Obama PUPPET. Obama has now someone that parrots HIM as Obama parrots Chavez, Castro...and other Despots...

Senoir.jpg

(IMAGE: EIB )

Edgar bergen and Charley McCarthy have Nothing on Obama and Calderon.

But you realize? This is quite the puppet show?

We know who manipulates Obama...

Soros_Obama.jpg

(Image: EIB )

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_75T__VWLm5M/STq59KcCF0I/AAAAAAAABIg/xC3w8X1u4ro/s400/Amway+The+Shame+of+it+A][/quote]

Look, I can't blame you, you work in a sewer, obviously you are brain damaged.

I am arguing with a retarded person.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_75T__VWLm5M/STq59KcCF0I/AAAAAAAABIg/xC3w8X1u4ro/s400/Amway+The+Shame+of+it+A][/quote]

I am arguing with a retarded person.[/QUOTE]

AmwayMike

I am proud of my job of providing sanitation services to the masses.

You however, are ashamed of your door to door career

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_75T__VWLm5M/STq59KcCF0I/AAAAAAAABIg/xC3w8X1u4ro/s400/Amway+The+Shame+of+it+All.JPG

I am arguing with a retarded person.[/QUOTE]

AmwayMike

I am proud of my job of providing sanitation services to the masses.

You however, are ashamed of your door to door career

][/QUOTE]
Actually I am very happy with my door to door company. I have been making a lot of money.

Enjoy your sewers. I am glad you enjoy it. :clap2: You fit right in.

Forum List

Back