Calderon is a BRAVE BRAVE Man

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
FOXNews.com - Calderon: Mexico Shows Gains in Security, Economy

I am sick of the dumping on this guy. Yes he said some bonehead things during his Congressional speech, but this guy is one of the good guys. He is taking on and WINNING the brave and dangerous battle against the ruthless drug cartels!

These drug cartels needed to be confronted and he is doing just that. He is the prehaps the bravest man in all of Latin America! He deserves our respect, support and admiration! He is truly a great man.

The time will come when Mexico is freer than the United States if we don't go back to the principles that established our Constitution in our personal lives.

The time will come when Mexico is freer than the United States if we don't go back to the principles that established our Constitution in our personal lives.

LOL, that gap is still very very wide. If it ever happens I am sure You, I our children, our grandchildren and our grandchildren's children will be dead!

America is still the best and most free country in the world!

I am not sure we are the most free anymore... Not saying we are in some totalitarian state, yet. But I honestly dont know anymore.

Forum List

Back