Calderes' and Obama's Anti-American Crusade

We have many issues with Mexico including immigration, jobs, drugs, gangs and the economy. There is enough blame to go around for both countries. Why is the right so sensitive to criticism?
We both contribute to the problem and we both have to work towards a solution.

The rightwing strategy of "We are right.....you are entirely at fault" does not work

Never has

well, I don't know about you budrow but to have your guy stand on the wh lawn and bash his own is getting damn old.. but if you like it Kerry On.

The President of Mexico is interested in one thing.

The billion or so dollars that the illegals send back to Mexico every year. Without that money Mexico would probably be just like Greece.

If this dude wanted his people to stay in Mexico, he would build a fence on the Mexico side of the border.

Don't hold your breath.

21+ Billion per year.... second only to oil sales.

Do you hacks have anything original or of intelligence in your pea brains than "anti american" bullshit?

HOly cow you people are so stupid, and have the mentality of children.

Name calling, no facts, no solutions.

Yep, you're a Liberal.

Maybe, the guy has tremendous chutzpah (gall) to be a guest in this country, and tell America how to conduct it's domestic affairs.

I totally agree! It is very inappropriate for a Head of State (or any official, for that matter) of another country to go to another sovereign nation and tell them how to conduct their domestic affairs.

This was a really stupid visit, IMO. Yes they have problems with our guns. We have problems with their cast offs. We need to work together to close the border. They need to discourage their citizens from coming here and we need to arrest and prosecute those who hire illegals.

...and arrest the illegal aliens.

Go Arizona!!

The President of Mexico is interested in one thing.

The billion or so dollars that the illegals send back to Mexico every year. Without that money Mexico would probably be just like Greece.

If this dude wanted his people to stay in Mexico, he would build a fence on the Mexico side of the border.

Don't hold your breath.

Exactly.:clap2:He just wants to continue milking the cash cow.

As was already said, the problem isn't american made guns, the problem is Mexican criminals.

Washington D.C. now says:
Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona
I am getting more convinced each day that 'enemies of the state' our running the United States of America! Now the FEDS are going to refuse to enforce their own federal laws on immigration,SELECTIVELY, for 'punishment'? All to SPITE Arizona? Who are these "Aholes"! They have no business in these power positions helping, in my opinion,criminals.

A top Department of Homeland Security official reportedly said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

John Morton, assistant secretary of homeland security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,

FOXNews.com - Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

I did not the find the quote of morton saying this in the article.

I did not the find the quote of morton saying this in the article.

Your right it does say "top Dept. of Homeland Security official", but, Looks to me like he 'made the comment', According to the article
A top Department of Homeland Security official reportedly said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

John Morton, assistant secretary of homeland security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, made the comment during a meeting on Wednesday with the editorial board of the Chicago Tribune,
the newspaper reports. during a meeting on Wednesday with the editorial board of the Chicago Tribune, the newspaper reports.[/quote]

We have many issues with Mexico including immigration, jobs, drugs, gangs and the economy. There is enough blame to go around for both countries. Why is the right so sensitive to criticism?
We both contribute to the problem and we both have to work towards a solution.

The rightwing strategy of "We are right.....you are entirely at fault" does not work

Never has

well, I don't know about you budrow but to have your guy stand on the wh lawn and bash his own is getting damn old.. but if you like it Kerry On.

veryfunny.gif

Forum List

Back